Some ideas

PhantomNova

So im still fairly new, im pretty sure im getting to 150-200 hours (which is nothing) and i have not gotten to absolute endgame yet. but i have been watching a lot of the guys complaining about the content. So in my spare time i was thinking about things that ( i think) would not take long to add to the game.

So firstly weapon attachments. My idea is that on some weapons you could add attachments like a sight that will bring you into a first person-ish view (think of the sniper sights) and the customization that could bring such as using some regalia to make a cool reticle. This would also mean stuff like an extended mag and ofc bullet types. i feel like making bullet types for guns never used (like those wack assault rifles) could really boost the use of them. 

secondly: opening up some free things like color pallets. my idea is that every planet and place you can go has a really rare chance to drop colors for a free color pallet this would make going back much more fun. having some other cosmetics like some free weapon accessories/camos drop would also be neat. maybe invite the community to create some planet themed skins. all in all it would just make players wanna revisit places and play game modes that they probably have not touched in 600 hours.

third: something neat i thought about was adding a end game mode where its survival but other people can invade the session and steal life support and also fight the players (think dark souls) and just make it a more dynamic fight then the regular shoot collect and repeat thing.  

lastly and something small is the ability to duel someone in a hub or out in the open world. nobody touches the PVP based content but i feel like it would be cool to walk into a city and see two frames fighting. 

thats all i really thought about for now and i know im not one to be talking about all this but its just some friendly ideas. any feedback is welcome :P     ~Nova 

2 minutes ago, PhantomNova said:

So firstly weapon attachments. My idea is that on some weapons you could add attachments like a sight that will bring you into a first person-ish view (think of the sniper sights) and the customization that could bring such as using some regalia to make a cool reticle. This would also mean stuff like an extended mag and ofc bullet types. i feel like making bullet types for guns never used (like those wack assault rifles) could really boost the use of them. 

Im actually really interested in this because i would really like to have a warframe with some large wings but the 3rd person view would sort of causes the wings to block my view. But this, this could help.

4 minutes ago, PhantomNova said:

having some other cosmetics like some free weapon accessories/camos drop would also be neat

Hm, idk. Its nice but i think id rather spend money on these things. Warframe is too free in my opinion lol

6 minutes ago, PhantomNova said:

something neat i thought about was adding a end game mode where its survival but other people can invade the session and steal life support and also fight the players (think dark souls) and just make it a more dynamic fight then the regular shoot collect and repeat thing

Id like some new conclave game modes like this. Would hope to increse the current pvp game modes popularity 1st tho

I like the ideas overall tho, small but kool things to see in warframe

The whole skin thing and colors was so suggest things that would want older and newer players to actually revisit old planets and give some kind of carrot on a stick thing. if that makes any sense. i really just want to give something that takes time to get and furthers  the amount of time people play and making sure the reward isnt trash 

3 hours ago, PhantomNova said:

The whole skin thing and colors was so suggest things that would want older and newer players to actually revisit old planets and give some kind of carrot on a stick thing. if that makes any sense. i really just want to give something that takes time to get and furthers  the amount of time people play and making sure the reward isnt trash 

I see what youre saying but in all honesty i think fissure missions do a fantastic job of doing that. I've been in the game for almost 5yrs now playing once at least, everyday for a few hours. Fissure missions keep me coming back to old planets to get prime parts for the void trader who brings lovely things, even skins. On ps4 its also a nice way of making plat 🙂

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--