Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

TBH, i dislike this. Finally being able to have all of the apothics on at once was nice. We've yet to get a reason as to why, it "just is"....

Any way we can get the secret reveal on the daily tribute back. I kinda miss clicking the thing.

Tho appreciative of the fixes. 

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Nidus Phryke Skin appearing to slightly shake when viewing the Star Chart. 

Speaking of jittering has the Kuva fortress jitter ever been resolved? I keep meaning to check and always end up forgetting. 

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Khora Accumulating Whipclaw Augment success sound playing even when you don't have the Augment equipped.

But it sounded so cool... Now I'll never hear it again because I don't use the augment.

5 minutes ago, AnFangs said:

Please revert Plains Archwing rubberband ceiling flight model to the non-rubberband ceiling it had in its prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

3 minutes ago, Phailberry said:

Hoping for controller fixes soon, mapping and button assignment are iffy since U23.10 launched T__T

For god's sake please fix both of these, I can't block during melee on a controller, effectively locking me out of certain combos and generally making melee far less effective. As a Valkyr main this is crippling.

The Archwing thing is just QOL, the rubber banding sucks and serves no purpose.

So, does this fix the issue where the scanner wouldn't work when selected?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

FIxes:

We’re aware and investigating an issue with the Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex - hold tight while we solve!

• Fixed various script errors that would occur while using the new Gear Wheel.

Does this mean the scanner can now be used without having to re-select it over and over again?

Archived