Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

Update done in seconds, no problems for me.

Man I had JUST researched, built, and equipped the dragonkeys when that incoming-hotfix-message popped up which said to be fixing the dragonkey bug. I was a second away from slamming my head into my keyboard as I noticed the end of the message saying the bug will become a feature. What a relief, I'm so happy to see this. Thank you so much, and great work on the hotpatching so far! Keep it up 😄

6 minutes ago, Fre_Lancer said:

Just ran an Arby and crashed when a teammate went into a bleed out state. Game hard locked, didnt get a crash report.

Can you expand on the steps that occurred before this crash happened?

Trying to repro here on our end.

Hey DE, you really need to work on how the kickbot works, because I was just suspended from in-game chat (that is all instances of text and voice chat in Warframe,) for however long  just for saying the words "#*!% you kickbot" in region chat.  I know it was immature, but NO instance of in-game chat should be THIS restrictive and punishing just for insulting an A.I. chat regulator.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Can you expand on the steps that occurred before this crash happened?

Trying to repro here on our end.

In Interception Mission on Venus, I'm not sure what frame they where using, I just saw they hit 2 HP like they had Quick Thinking, then went bleed out with 18 seconds and then the game crashed to windows desktop.

Far more fundamental and important than any of these changes are the problems introduced to the melee system: not being able to channel while moving, moving while attacking not respecting sprint and other speed boosts, and loss of momentum making it virtually impossible to melee anything without getting constantly knocked down. If this is a preview of what's to come in Melee 3.0, please rethink these terrible and crippling "improvements" while they are as yet still just bugs.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash that would occur on 32-bit systems when loading Cetus / Plains of Eidolon.

Pardon me, but I believe Warframe was planning to phase out 32-bit devices. This change doesn't hold true to your "phasing out". Have plans changed?

Archived