Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, Efreeti said:

Really? That's a horrible feature I wish would be gone. It's horrible UI design, moving the cursor all over the screen against my will when I'm trying to type in text fields in menus? I made a thread about this back in June and you're the first person I've heard likes this feature.

Odd.  When I'm typing in a text field, WSAD doesn't affect my cursor at all.  However, it does help me to select elements in the UI when I want it to.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you expand on the steps that occurred before this crash happened?

Trying to repro here on our end.

Also I was a client, the host seem to have issues with clients connecting, we had multiple clients DC before joining

4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Can you elaborate what's wrong with it? Completely oblivious as to what the issue is.

Well, under several different circumstances, the slot acts like nothing is in it. Some people have said that it happens when you have Primed Mods in that slot, and some say that it's because you're using a certain amount of the capacity. I don't know what the reason is for certain, I just know that it doesn't let me use up too much capacity. I made a post in the Chimera Bugs Megathread, you can probably find it by viewing my profile and then recent activity. I made a more detailed post there. 🙂 Hope this helps!

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Can you clarify more than just "broken" so we can investigate? Broken as in does nothing at all? Broken just for the Client? etc

Thanks! 

Does nothing at all solo mode. Also noticing problems with exterminate spawns that resemble the old version-getting to the extraction tile after killing everything in my path but there are no enemies and there's an enemy marker on the extraction point. If you couldn't tell I'm just going through the sortie and now on sortie 3 I'm noticing Vay Hek is not saying his lines in between phases before the final room.

6 minutes ago, SquinkyJunior said:

Well, under several different circumstances, the slot acts like nothing is in it. Some people have said that it happens when you have Primed Mods in that slot, and some say that it's because you're using a certain amount of the capacity. I don't know what the reason is for certain, I just know that it doesn't let me use up too much capacity. I made a post in the Chimera Bugs Megathread, you can probably find it by viewing my profile and then recent activity. I made a more detailed post there. 🙂 Hope this helps!

Helps a ton, thanks! I hope the devteam can find the issue and fix it soon 🙂

30 minutes ago, Imsorock said:

@[DE]Megan
Since update 23.10 there are several people(including me) raporting across forum and reddit they can't log ig. After entering password Im geting the "Login failed. Check your info" msg.
Are u aware of this issue? Working on it? Any official statment plz.

Having the same problem. Even removing some of the special characters did not help. I won't switch to an easy alpha-numeric password.

About the Operator's cosmetics adjustments, please consider that some people do like some of the changes and an option to keep them (a toggle option like the legacy colors or even having them in the market) would be appreciated.

Also, there is a bug regarding the Legacy Colors not being saved for more than a session in the Favorite Colors menu (tested by disabling the option before logging off, not sure if you lose the default colors in the favorites if it is left on).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

..., they’re dedicated to restore and elevate Operator Fashion Frame to its glory - we thank you for your patience! A more careful re-release that better respects seams and existing looks will come!

NICE! I don't want to look funny anymore.

E32RlGR.jpg

7 minutes ago, Karu-QW said:

They removed the bounce from the Plasmor (which was a cool buff, not saying it needed it though) but kept the ultra ugly, annoying and blinding visual. Wowee, so cool.

Blinding?  I love how the particles interact with the environment now.  Not blinding at all, just really cool looking.

The bounce needs to return though, even if it's only visual, and won't actually hit enemies.  Although, if it did, that could be fun. :D

Archived