Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, McWhalester said:

Spawn rates on a lot of missions are still pretty rough. Just had to quit an exterminate fissure where we ran from spawn to extract without seeing a single enemy, and someone else in the squad said they had just left a run with the exact same bug.

That seems like a real pain in the butt bug cuz u don't wanna quit missions

vor 2 Minuten schrieb ForgedReality:

Blinding?  I love how the particles interact with the environment now.  Not blinding at all, just really cool looking.

The bounce needs to return though, even if it's only visual, and won't actually hit enemies.  Although, if it did, that could be fun. 😄

I'm not a 12 year old child that needs 100 million particles on the screen that are taking over 1/3 of the screen. 

What i want to be fixed is the decorarions, every single one of my decorations vanished, even from my inventory and I spent platinum on it. It's pretty discouraging to star the game and to be welcomed to my orbiter with absolutely nothing

"Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. "

I honestly thought that a fix not a broken glitch..
the whole arca exploding with a 2m AOE FX visually looks bad, gives you massive flashes when exploding near..(just doesnt look good visually when using)
While bouncing off the wall it gave a complete new mechanic thats alot more fun to use due to low ammo count.

Is this something thats set in stone DE or can it be set up to bounce? This thing honestly rekindled my joy i missed in a while because of that quarky mechanic.  If there will ever be a vote on this by Arca users?

Thank you for the other updates.

2 minutes ago, Kenny95 said:

What i want to be fixed is the decorarions, every single one of my decorations vanished, even from my inventory and I spent platinum on it. It's pretty discouraging to star the game and to be welcomed to my orbiter with absolutely nothing

same with me my orbiter has nothing and plus my orbiter is Vanishing!

1 hour ago, WraithReaver said:

Please, can we have the "spinning wheel" not endlessly spinning in a way that totally messup the items position everytime you do a whole spin of it?
Or at least put some empty spaces so that it stay organized as you put items on the wheel!

This.
Make a post with this suggestion please.

What about the Lures on the Plains? They are moving too slow and getting destroyed more easily as a result. I'm not an expert or anything so pardon my ignorance; but why can't the lures be programmed like sentinels, to be behind the operator/warframe at all times? They either get in your way and block your shots or (now) hover around "far" away and get blasted into oblivion. PLS I'm begging you, fix this. It's been like this for over a year, (excluding the new slow moving problem).

Just now, Karu-QW said:

I'm not a 12 year old child that needs 100 million particles on the screen that are taking over 1/3 of the screen.

Its not even that much, I know you exaggerated but you know you can tone down your particles effects right?

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

Highly approved!👍

Keep up the good work!😊

10 minutes ago, Kenny95 said:

I am suffering from it but noone seems to care

9 minutes ago, ceidyle said:

same with me my orbiter has nothing and plus my orbiter is Vanishing!

They are most likely backed up on bugs to crush that they either forgot about fixing it entirely or are working on fixing it, cause I’ve seen people that have been experiencing that same thing as to what you’re going through. Don’t worry though, it will probably be fixed soon.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

WAIT.....are you saying we can SOLO derelict vaults now???? oh hell yeah this will be fun if its true.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Choookis:

Its not even that much, I know you exaggerated but you know you can tone down your particles effects right?

cb6cca91130ce0cf067b115393fe55ad.jpg

Yeeeeeaaah... sure .. "exaggerated". And also, the WHOLE screen gets covered in the energy color when you're shooting an enemy that is right in your face 🙂 That + if particle effects are toned down to the absolute minimum. So please, next time, think.

hace 1 minuto, xXDeadsinxX dijo:

They are most likely backed up on bugs to crush that they probably forgot about fixing it entirely or are working on fixing it, cause I know there is a lot of people experiencing what you’re going through.

I wouldn't be so mad if someone acknowledge it, so far it seems that barely any one's experiencing this isuue therefor it'll be ignored or everyone's pretending not to care.

Archived