[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

Thanks for all the hard work DE. After that huge update some hotfixes were expected. 

Spoiler

Please also address that, it is very very very very annoying to put the ayatan stars one by one in the slots of the sculptures. Would it be possible for giving us the option for putting all of the stars at once?

Edit note: Missed out on the tweet from Pablo, DE is looking into it.

Also, We have tons of Radiant/ Brilliant eidolon shards piling up. Would be great to use those resources. Like converting them into something different. eg. Kuva/ Endo.

Edited by 10-N0
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 11
  • Upvote 23

Please revert Plains Archwing rubberband ceiling flight model to the non-rubberband ceiling it had in its prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 13

I've been noticing that loading into a mission seems to stall at about 60% on the bar. Need to make a formal bug report post about it...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

i take it Dog Preview/In-mission Shader issues arent going to be fixed till Operator cosmetics are reverted? as my Kubrows look like something outta Viva Pinata

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :sadcry::sadcry:

PLEASE put this back! This was the single best surprise of my life after being woken up with birthday cake as a child.

Edited by -BM-Inservio
  • Like 10
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 38

Hoping for controller fixes soon, mapping and button assignment are iffy since U23.10 launched T__T

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Hypodermique said:

Operator cosmetics fix when?

6 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

So nothing yet on the operator fashion screwery? Crud

It's in the very first paragraph.... we're getting a roll back then they'll re-release the new version a bit later, they're just not able to be rolled back today.

Edited by LSG501
typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact.

R I P

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

i hope that fix those cetus crash 😃 thank for the update! (i have a 64bit system tho)

Oh, rad! I hope the Operator fashion gets fixed, my Operator looks a bit.. off. Pretty rad though!