Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

As mentioned in Hotfix 23.10.2, the earliest ETA on fixes for Operator cosmetic issues were designated for today, but it's taking longer than expected. The team has two plans in place to get your Operator fashion frame back into shape as quickly as possible: a revert and a more careful re-release.. This revert itself is also very involved due to the large quantity of content that was changed, so this will take a bit more time. Worry not, they’re dedicated to restore and elevate Operator Fashion Frame to its glory - we thank you for your patience! A more careful re-release that better respects seams and existing looks will come!

Please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread:

Additions:

• Added Prime grip trail colour FXs.

Changes:

• The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!
  • Reduced the sound of Chat notifications. 

AI Fixes:
With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) - primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):

• Fixed clogged spawn flow of Corpus enemies on Interception/Defense Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Enemies were observed getting primarily stuck in the initial spawn room.
  • Fixed numerous issues with Drone-type enemies not traversing at all in Defense missions. 

Fixes:
We’re aware and investigating an issue with the Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex - hold tight while we solve!

• Fixed a crash that would occur on 32-bit systems when loading Cetus / Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed various crashes and game hangs. 
  • Fixed various script errors that would occur while using the new Gear Wheel.
  • Fixes towards a script error upon entering/leaving the Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed an issue where Power Donation could allow for true <0% Power Strength scenarios. 
  • Fixed Khora Accumulating Whipclaw Augment success sound playing even when you don't have the Augment equipped.
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Daily Tribute tooltip showing '80 Endo' at all times, even when it is not 80. 
  • Fixed an issue where Dynamic Exposure would randomly turn everything black. 
  • Fixed the Kunshu Syandana having invisible collision on Saryn Skins.
  • Fixed the Sildarg Syandana clipping through Saryn Skins.
  • Fixed the Nidus Phryke Skin appearing to slightly shake when viewing the Star Chart. 
  • Fixed some lurking [PH] tags. 
  • Fixed some missing text strings. 

i dont see the (LT) buttom in xbox controllers not working problem fixed or mentioned. i opened a topic about it and i wasnt the only one, amking it a real problem.

the details are that the LT buttom cant be remapped or more especific, you can but it wont work, at the same time it doesnt work for anything but aiming zoom, if you use channeling it doesnt work, if you remap it for guard it doesnt work either, it only works for aim zoom and it was fine and functional before the chimera update. please fix it :d

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

I like how stuff that makes the game more fun gets hotfixed immediately while serious issues like not being able to equip the scanner or losing all rewards to a host migration languish on the back burner. Priorities, eh?

Looks like the Perla skin does not apply correctly while dual wielding. All I get is my secondary with the Perla skin stretched out over it, without the Perla model or sound effects. Once I picked up a excavator power core however, I stopped dual wielding, which fixed the bug.

Of course, as soon as I drop or use it, the bug comes straight back. This doesn't seem to happen with the Nusku skin.

10 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

...while serious issues like not being able to equip the scanner...

Scanner works great for me now. At least the manual version along with hotkey. I have not tried it on Helios. 

Also, I've been farming a bunch of corrupted mods solo for the past hours (although in a public game), and it seems to work great with all keys equipped.

One thing I want to adress on the gear menu however is that when you're in the gear menu in Arsenal, the mouse cursor always has a gear slot marked, so when trying to press "Back" in the lower right corner to get back to Arsenal base menu, it will click into the equip gear menu. It creates a silly loop for people navigating with mouse only. You can of course still hit Esc to get back out to Arsenal, but still, it makes the "Back" button useless.

Thanks for all the hard work DE. After that huge update some hotfixes were expected and some small change.

- Nyx, Chroma and Vauban rework

- Melee 3.0 can't wait for melee madness or rampage (as you call it)

- and your gun turning into your sword while shooting is less active so that is good news to hear ?!!

- Opticor Elixis skin is bugger at times. Sometimes you can put colour & sometimes you can't for some reason

#Tenno

Could we at some point see a change to how parts received from relics are saved? Just played a Neo fissure where the host migration screen popped up, I'm used to seeing it but when you lose a Prime Part you've been farming for that is annoying to say the least and be polite. Since we're on this p2p system can the relic rewards be saved once received?

17 minutes ago, IzzyTheFool said:

Can you at least acknowledge the problem of missing items from personal ship quarters? the items are completely gone from inventory. 

Place a decoration in your navigation area....  and see if your stuff comes back. 

Archived