Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, 10-N0 said:

Please also address that, it is very very very very annoying to put the ayatan stars one by one in the slots of the sculptures. Would it be possible for giving us the option for putting all of the stars at once?

You didn't read the most recent steve sinclair's twitter?

You're welcome.

Volt discharge still does not work properly in ESO. after entereing the data conduit only the first cast works, any subsecuent casts has no effect. it still has an effect on enemies that you are physicaly in contact with (shorter than melee range), but not your normal range.

Dying and respawning does not fix it.

jumping in places that resets you does not fix it.

Switching to and from operator mode does not fix it.

host migration does fix it, for that round.

To anyone having the personal quarters bug, I placed a decoration outside of the personal quarters (Middle of my ship by the relic thing) and picked it up, and all my things are now back. Worth a try for anyone having this issue with a spare decoration laying around.

Edit: It would seem placing things again can bug them out but repeating the process a few times with your frame outside the quarters makes them appear again

PLS give us back the emote tab right NEXT to the wheel, havin a wheel that has the navigation of Monsterhunter Wolrd is EXTREMLY unusefull, "Q + TAB" who tought of that, it even opens the mission progress for a split sec, also PLS! put the emote NAMES on it, idk waht emote is was after i mouse over EVERYTHING.

One thing im asking myself everytime: why are you guys so fast in fixing bugs/exploits that have near to no real impact on gameplay but offer an significant amount of "fun"  yeah that exists. 

But at the same time you need obnoxious amount of time to fix real gamebreaking things (random teleporting eidolon as example but there are many..many more)

I do not want to criticize you... this game is awesome, i have spend countless hours (and many € too) in it cause its one of the best games i ever played.

Im seriously disappointed about your attitude regarding "fixing Fun" and holding back the player.

just saw this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc3whtZrnA&ab_channel=Zanagoth  i actually thought plains could be fun again with this "gamebreaking" bug or the ceiling that was more than 100 meter... well.. back to foundry simulator and onslaught (if i get an affinity booster.)

also: please PLEASE keep the 4 dragon key solo vaultruns alive. 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

This is amazing!! Thanks!

Archived