Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

As mentioned in Hotfix 23.10.2, the earliest ETA on fixes for Operator cosmetic issues were designated for today, but it's taking longer than expected. The team has two plans in place to get your Operator fashion frame back into shape as quickly as possible: a revert and a more careful re-release.. This revert itself is also very involved due to the large quantity of content that was changed, so this will take a bit more time. Worry not, they’re dedicated to restore and elevate Operator Fashion Frame to its glory - we thank you for your patience! A more careful re-release that better respects seams and existing looks will come!

Please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread:

Additions:

• Added Prime grip trail colour FXs.

Changes:

• The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!
  • Reduced the sound of Chat notifications. 

AI Fixes:
With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) - primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):

• Fixed clogged spawn flow of Corpus enemies on Interception/Defense Corpus Ice Planet tileset. Enemies were observed getting primarily stuck in the initial spawn room.
  • Fixed numerous issues with Drone-type enemies not traversing at all in Defense missions. 

Fixes:
We’re aware and investigating an issue with the Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex - hold tight while we solve!

• Fixed a crash that would occur on 32-bit systems when loading Cetus / Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed various crashes and game hangs. 
  • Fixed various script errors that would occur while using the new Gear Wheel.
  • Fixes towards a script error upon entering/leaving the Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed an issue where Power Donation could allow for true <0% Power Strength scenarios. 
  • Fixed Khora Accumulating Whipclaw Augment success sound playing even when you don't have the Augment equipped.
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 
  • Fixed an issue with the Daily Tribute tooltip showing '80 Endo' at all times, even when it is not 80. 
  • Fixed an issue where Dynamic Exposure would randomly turn everything black. 
  • Fixed the Kunshu Syandana having invisible collision on Saryn Skins.
  • Fixed the Sildarg Syandana clipping through Saryn Skins.
  • Fixed the Nidus Phryke Skin appearing to slightly shake when viewing the Star Chart. 
  • Fixed some lurking [PH] tags. 
  • Fixed some missing text strings. 

can there also be afix for all the stuff i lost from this nwe update E.G my golden uncle teshin statue and 4 ayatan stucltures and the ember noggle from the relay event 

37 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

If you read the patch-notes you'll see that the new gear-menu is very much on their radar right now, and they are asking for feedback, so why not mention any experienced issues before they move on to next problem? It was not an issue before Chimera patch as far as I can remember, so it's fresh and seems easy to fix.

Not sure how much focus they have on gamepads for the pc-version of the game though 😛 I certainly didn't expect there were still people using Steam controllers, lol. Those touchpads are pure horror.

Yeah, well, they were asking for feedback on the controller support changes too and then did nothing with it, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Speaking of the gear wheel, I find it disheartening that DE apparently completely missed the point of a radial menu, which is that you can memorize where everything is and use it without having to look at it. This new wheel doesn't work like that. If you have more than twelve items in it, things will change positions on you and you have to search for what you need every time. There is a workaround for that but it has its own drawbacks.

The SC is actually awesome if you take the time to set it up properly. It doesn't help that DE's default profile is garbo, but all it takes is a little bit of effort to make your own. And the worst part is that it used to work perfectly fine, the controls update screwed it up (along with regular gamepad controls, which console gamers tell me are also worse than they used to be), and it's just been left alone afterward.

DE, please fix Mesa's Shatter Shield. She is more or less useless atm, because the skill is broken.

When you activate the skill, it doesn't have duration anymore and you don't get the damage reduction.

When you try to activate it again, it says "skill in use" when obviously it's not.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A more careful re-release that better respects seams and existing looks will come!

Would be nice to have a better transition from top part of the costume to bottom.   I liked that "onesie" feeling of Zariman suit.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

DE, for all the solo players out there i say Thank You!

(please don't add self damage to the staticor ._. just nerf it to the way it was if now it's too op)

what is the use of endo for a player that has enough endo already ? why make an update that gives the same sculptures that you collect from "finding" them through the maps ? why not creating more-different sculptures ? why sorites have only one type of sculpture that is useless ?

hace 16 horas, 10-N0 dijo:

Thanks for all the hard work DE. After that huge update some hotfixes were expected. 

Please also address that, it is very very very very annoying to put the ayatan stars one by one in the slots of the sculptures. Would it be possible for giving us the option for putting all of the stars at once?

Also, We have tons of Radiant/ Brilliant eidolon shards piling up. Would be great to use those resources. Like converting them into something different. eg. Kuva/ Endo.

@10-N0 you will enjoy checking their twitter then 😄

29 minutes ago, Ryk_the_Wizard said:

DE, for all the solo players out there i say Thank You!

(please don't add self damage to the staticor ._. just nerf it to the way it was if now it's too op)

It was OP before, that’s why they changed it. Range scaled with damage on the old Staticor. That’s how the charged shot worked. So damage buffs increased the range. Add void strike and broken. In the new Staticor, range no longer scales with damage. 

1 hour ago, Metaldirtmonkey said:

@[DE]Megan THe mask of the reverent quest is broke i have the rank the mask and hte parts but when you go to the plains at night nothing happens. I really want my warframe =( after i took the quest and went out in the plains nothing.. on the ship the quest is blocked out even tho i own everything and meet the requirements

Farm and build another revenant part. That fixed it for me. Don't claim the part from mobile. 

Although i got the blueprint and quest completed, the quest is still bugged. Nakak asks me to go to revenant's spot even after quest has been completed. 

Archived