Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

I got a credit booster for my log in bonus, and did Seimeni (Ceres) as my first mission of the day - which should have netted about 90-100k (~24k x2, x2).  Instead I got no credits - none at all!  I wasn't sure if this was a problem with credit boosters since the update or the first daily mission or just that map.

6 minutes ago, Albattros said:

I beg you to add an animation for chrome from the Chimeri screensaver when you start the game, I'm sorry for the translator 🙂 

https://www.warframe.com/fr/prime-access

i am guessing he wants to have the idle animation like the screen saver from chroma prime and client launcher. honestly question why that wasn't our agile annimation in the beginning. kind of a bit annoyed that i have to use the noble animation that looks like chroma is straining his back.a little bit.

1 hour ago, xXKratos911Xx said:

Farm and build another revenant part. That fixed it for me. Don't claim the part from mobile. 

Although i got the blueprint and quest completed, the quest is still bugged. Nakak asks me to go to revenant's spot even after quest has been completed. 

I have but still no luck it won't start the quest it needs to be fixed

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day! 

i encountered a bug with this "feature": i done a solorun with all 4 dragonkeys equipt, used the hobbled one to open the door and got (likely) a second decaying effekt when i picked up the artifact. after this, my damage output gone to zero - not at once though, but after a few kills. it might also had something to do with me changing to the operator a few times (since at first it seemed i could do still unhindered damage this way). after all 3 weapons couldn't do damage anymore (with one exception, the ground-slam, which still done a very small amount), i had to resort to my abilities - and playing with a high-endurance inaros tank, that only left me with a few seconds of sandstorm and the devour to heal up and create a snad shadow for a few seconds... his 1st. also done a wee bit of damage, but since even the finisher didn't do any more damage, this did not really helped ^^)

anyway, i'll try to recreate this to see if this was only a freak-accident or the norm - i do made a F6-screenshot in case you want it for the metadata in it.

addon: well, it seems that having all 4 keys in the gear, and getting a second effek of one kind after picking the artifact up and then switching between operator and frame, adding up this double-effekt everytime you do it... i just have this with the bleeding key-effekt and reduced my inaros total hitpoints to 10 ^^)

and, with the up-adding effek from the hobbled key, only rolling and such will make one move forward... actually, pretty funny this bug - makes a normal vault hunt like endgame ^^)

5 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

I cant download the hotfix. Launcher goes white with the Message "Update failed" because it can't get the update from your servers for some reason 😞

Getting the same error when trying to update,what the fudge is going on 😠

can we make it so the gear wheel stops condensing itself...I had it perfectly organized and then I used one of my dragon keys and now my organization is ruined cuz i had to make a new one and put it at the end T.T at least have it so when you run out it drops a "CONSUMABLE 0" in the spot instead of removing it from the list and pushing the list down.

21 hours ago, Peter said:

WHYYYYY T_T

Revert this, please, this feature is amazing on arca!!!

I know! I loved this! I was having a blast, (teehee) and enjoying the fireworks, so to speak. I didn't know it was a bug, I thought it was an honest feature and I know several people were enjoying it. </3 

Archived