Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

Thank you. Hopefully you can look at poe eidolon lures, uniaru wisps, and  vomvalyst spawns.  Before this update all these have been working just fine but now uniaru wisps fail to spawn and eidolon lures tend to lift up for no reason, are slower, and are sometimes stuck on rocks.

8 minutes ago, Mujaki said:

I've been noticing that loading into a mission seems to stall at about 60% on the bar. Need to make a formal bug report post about it...

And I thought it was only me. Glad to know it's not just me having that problem.

3 minutes ago, Sea_Wall said:

Get better coding so Rebenant can damage nullifiers but not arby drones. 

On 2018-10-12 at 6:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). 

Not a coding issue, intended.

Appreciated. Oddly enough my operator wasnt hit hard at all. Minor adjustments with the face blend slider had him looking like new. Whatever you did with the models and colors made them look sharper than before which is very nice.

Also. If you're going to nerf Adaptation, do it fast before people get too settled into it. Shame the bouncing arca plasmor is gone. Perhaps bring it back as a syndicate mod. There havent been weapon syndicate mods in a while.

Archived