[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

Nice, but we have also problems. invited players to our Orbiters cant enter in our Orbiters rooms, doors wont opened, and also u dont have probably time to fix:

Will you be changing the dual-wielding charge time for glaives that silently nerfed? It now takes 2.5 times longer to get the "charged throw reticle" and thus shortens the window you have to throw it as a charged throw as well. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you. Hopefully you can look at poe eidolon lures, uniaru wisps, and  vomvalyst spawns.  Before this update all these have been working just fine but now uniaru wisps fail to spawn and eidolon lures tend to lift up for no reason, are slower, and are sometimes stuck on rocks.

Please, can we have the "spinning wheel" not endlessly spinning in a way that totally messup the items position everytime you do a whole spin of it?
Or at least put some empty spaces so that it stay organized as you put items on the wheel!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

"Login Failed. Check your info"
and "content servers not available" Fixes WHEN!!!!

Have to use VPN all the time after the mainline!!!

2 minutes ago, Sea_Wall said:

Get better coding so Rebenant can damage nullifiers but not arby drones. 

Supposedly it was a big fix in Chimera update "Fixed bug where Revenant can kill nullifiers" LUL

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mujaki said:

I've been noticing that loading into a mission seems to stall at about 60% on the bar. Need to make a formal bug report post about it...

And I thought it was only me. Glad to know it's not just me having that problem.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

Boooooooo. This was fun as heck. Why you gotta take it from us? 😞

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Update stuck on update failed.

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. ☹️

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

• Fixed an issue where Dynamic Exposure would randomly turn everything black. 

T H A N K ❤️ Y O U

3 minutes ago, Sea_Wall said:

Get better coding so Rebenant can damage nullifiers but not arby drones. 

On 2018-10-12 at 6:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). 

Not a coding issue, intended.

Appreciated. Oddly enough my operator wasnt hit hard at all. Minor adjustments with the face blend slider had him looking like new. Whatever you did with the models and colors made them look sharper than before which is very nice.

Also. If you're going to nerf Adaptation, do it fast before people get too settled into it. Shame the bouncing arca plasmor is gone. Perhaps bring it back as a syndicate mod. There havent been weapon syndicate mods in a while.

• Upvote 1

My update is stuck, I restarted the download. Then it hit the 100%. Then went to checking for other content. After that happen'd for a couple seconds it just crashed..??

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Synpai said:

CTRL + F: "Launcher Refund"

I am very sad.

DE doesnt have the time to design a script to refund the resources used to craft the launchers, and I think even if they did, they wouldnt, since those resources are really easy to farm in the 1st place.