Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

Hello DE, I was in the middle of the Arbitration when the update deployed and the game forced me out of it when the interception round finished, and it gave me the "Mission Failed" screen.

Now I can't rejoin it because the launcher won't update for some reason. I also suspect that I wouldn't be able to try the Arbitration again even if I could because players can only attempt it once per hour.

Do you need to address this?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

This is one of those «it's not a bug, it's a feature» moments when I wish it would stay as is :C

The gun lost its headshot multiplier, and now its cool feature, too, sigh.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

Nice

So what with the connection today?

Locally I don't have any lags, but connecting to other people in Warframe takes forever (3-4min loading screens). Including errors like not being able to move or leave the mission at all being stuck as starting cutscene.

On top of that launcher doesn't download update and got 'Update Failed' status just now.

While I'm at it might as well mention that since mainline game performance has visibly dropped with graphics looking worse despite no changes is any of my settings.

Archived