[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

*insert Picard facepalm here* so these issues are slowing down Console servers (logged in on PS4 to do more grinding, and im getting "Network not responding" everytime i try to interact w/ something.

Game client won't download and install the update, says it failed to update and cannot communicate with the server

Edit: Nevermind, it just didn't finish properly.

Edited by Cosmos31
New information

Controller hotkey configuration is not working properly. Not sure if you are aware @[DE]Megan if not Let me know. 

1 minute ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Also. If you're going to nerf Adaptation, do it fast before people get too settled into it.

I see no reasons for nerf, this isn't 90% flat dmg.

Aind yes, that arca change is a shame...

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 1

Not even a fix for the Judicial Coils why even put them in the rewards table if they are invisible or don't even exist? at least remove them from the pool until people actually get something out of their yellow nitain...

Something is concerning me after the mainline update.

The mod: Adaptation will this mod stay the way it is now? Could someone of the DE team respond to this?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Just now, Condeangel said:

Servers down. Updates failing. Launcher not working. NOTHING WORKS!!! >.<

Not enough mana! Healer down! DPS is dying! Abort abort!!! 

• Haha 2

Hello DE, I was in the middle of the Arbitration when the update deployed and the game forced me out of it when the interception round finished, and it gave me the "Mission Failed" screen.

Now I can't rejoin it because the launcher won't update for some reason. I also suspect that I wouldn't be able to try the Arbitration again even if I could because players can only attempt it once per hour.

Do you need to address this?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

This is one of those «it's not a bug, it's a feature» moments when I wish it would stay as is :C

The gun lost its headshot multiplier, and now its cool feature, too, sigh.

Edited by Thundervision
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Gear Spiral now restricts duplicate Gear items (Apothics, Stims), with the exception of Dragon Keys! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day!

Nice

So what with the connection today?

Locally I don't have any lags, but connecting to other people in Warframe takes forever (3-4min loading screens). Including errors like not being able to move or leave the mission at all being stuck as starting cutscene.

On top of that launcher doesn't download update and got 'Update Failed' status just now.

While I'm at it might as well mention that since mainline game performance has visibly dropped with graphics looking worse despite no changes is any of my settings.

Edited by Vennikyo
  • Like 1

Ah so it's not just me, I'm stuck at 98% (agressive) or 18% (aggressive turned off)... any chance this could be fixed....