Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, AnFangs said:

Please revert Plains Archwing rubberband ceiling flight model to the non-rubberband ceiling it had in its prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

This, please, it is really annoying to fly around and suddenly the Warframe appears to be falling from the sky while using the Arch-Wing

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• ! The bug turned feature of ability to equip all Dragon Keys shall live to hobble another day! 

Yay

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact.  

Boo

8 minutes ago, -Anumbra- said:

DE doesnt have the time to design a script to refund the resources used to craft the launchers, and I think even if they did, they wouldnt, since those resources are really easy to farm in the 1st place.

For the already used ones, no, for the ones that are not able to be sold in your inventory...

😛 wanna give me 1600 iridite?

I've already paid my dues, I'm not going back to run around on PoE.

il y a 28 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact

After the phantasma firework nerf, another disappointment for plasma launchers fans 😢

Also it doesn't actually explode, just turn into a splash of harmless particles.

• Added Prime grip trail colour FXs.

If these are the gold strange effects we're seeing, can we disable these in an option please? They're actually quite intrusive!

Also, still no fix for Chroma Prime's loincloth going away on effigy + being off axis:

Please take a look at them, should take you a really really short time to correct these 🙂

Archived