Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.3

[DE]Megan

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

Please revert this. This was so much fun and really made the weapon feel super unique and cool. I don't think this was a fix, I think this was just you guys removing fun again. 😕 

My ship is dissapering!!!!!!! DE plz fix this my floor near navagaion consle is gone i can see space and my arsenal,fondery,mod consle, and void relic conske are dissapering and my ship walls are glitching out and when i go to the back my walls and pitch black and i can't see anything!! 

1 minute ago, -Mittens- said:

Please revert this. This was so much fun and really made the weapon feel super unique and cool. I don't think this was a fix, I think this was just you guys removing fun again. 😕 

Yeah, the bouncing would have had to have been literally programmed in.  It chose a random direction to bounce back, and it would randomly bounce a projectile instead of all of them with multishot.  They removed that code, they didn't patch a "bug", meaning it's not technically a "fix." >:(

Please put it back.

12 minutes ago, ForgedReality said:

Fix?  That's a nice feature I thought.

Really? That's a horrible feature I wish would be gone. It's horrible UI design, moving the cursor all over the screen against my will when I'm trying to type in text fields in menus? I made a thread about this back in June and you're the first person I've heard likes this feature.

9 minutes ago, SquinkyJunior said:

Spoilers! (If anyone hasn't done the Chimera Prologue quest) 🙂

Reveal hidden contents

Have you guys figured out what's wrong with the Paracesis' Top Left Mod slot? It's making it so that I can't quite make my build perfect. >__< 

Can you elaborate what's wrong with it? Completely oblivious as to what the issue is.

Just now, Feltal said:

It actually doesn't work at all so I edited it. Shatter shield is completely broken atm.

Can you clarify more than just "broken" so we can investigate? Broken as in does nothing at all? Broken just for the Client? etc

Thanks! 

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an issue where Power Donation could allow for true <0% Power Strength scenarios
  • Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

Rip Plasmor bounces. 

Power Donation <0% how?

Hi can't seem to log into the game after the latest hotfix patch. But I can log in on the site. Anyone else getting this issue?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor's projectiles bouncing off walls instead of exploding on impact. 

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😧😧😧

That was seriously the most fun I've had with a weapon in a while.

Archived