Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please make stealth mode Transparent so we can see our fashion

ThaElder

This might seem small but if you want to sell me a 165 plat deluxe skin I should be able to see it in game, making frames transparent would keep the stealth aesthetic while still allowing us to see our frames. (edit) So some people I guess don't understand transparent (easily seen through, recognized, or detected) in the context I'm using. Our frames are invisible, not transparent we don't see our frames we see our energy color there is a difference. But its just like maps in some games have transparency sliders so you can adjust the visibility of things on the maps. not a hard concept. 

Edited by ThaElder
clarify

11 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word transparent.

The second definition of the term is "easy to perceive or make clear", although granted this generally doesn't apply to entities but rather actions.

31 minutes ago, ThaElder said:

If anyone agrees please upvote this.

You're new, so I'll only mildly chew you instead of eating you alive like I normally would.

Asking for them is frowned upon. Plus DE aren't going to give more consideration to an idea if it has a few upvotes.

2 hours ago, ThaElder said:

This might seem small but if you want to sell me a 165 plat deluxe skin I should be able to see it in game, making frames transparent would keep the stealth aesthetic while still allowing us to see our frames. If anyone agrees please upvote this.

but... your frame is transparent while in stealth.... 

I would prefer less transparency and lighter colorization too, but on the opposite some people like to make their loki (for example) totally invisible with black energy color.

Maybe a "stealth mode effect" slider in options>display could make everyone happy? On the other hand, if DE give us a slider for everything it'll make the options screen overly long, and each parameter harder to find as a result.

Edited by Robolaser