Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Shatter Shield not working [Fixed]

atxJun

Should of taken this post to bug report forum. It was recently switched around so you have to scroll past bug report to get to feedback, and you did just that.

Anyway, I say this, because this indeed sounds like a bug with Mesa. I am offline now so I can't confirm if it's the same for me or not.

Edited by Alcatraz

I'm also having this problem :S

After the first cast, Shatter Shield is grayed out, has no timer on it, never seems to "expire," and I'm unable to re-cast it. Attempting to re-cast it, I get the "ability in use" notification in the bottom right corner.

The visual fx for Shatter Shield appear on Mesa, but the buff doesn't apply its damage reduction.

Tested with 2x lvl 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunners, their kill time was ~ the same with- and without the Shatter Shield buff.

Things like Nullifiers, Scrambus "bubbles," going out of bounds, and Simaris' data conduits reset the ability so it can be cast again, but the problem remains.

DiDzbQO.jpg

Edited by Aldrr

6 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Remove the Megathread tag. That's for Moderators and Developers.

Pretty sure it's intended use is for massive viewed & communicative threads, that typically don't happen overnight such as the Umbra frame appreciation megathread.

There is a developer only tag we don't normally have access to,  though I've seen some random use it... So glitches happen on forum also

Same issue here.

After casting Shatter Shield the first time in a mission/next zone in Onslaught the ability gets grayed out, no timer is shown, the ability does not activate.
And trying to cast it again gives you "Ability in use".

3 minutes ago, Squeekly said:

Pretty sure it's intended use is for massive viewed & communicative threads, that typically don't happen overnight such as the Umbra frame appreciation megathread.

There is a developer only tag we don't normally have access to,  though I've seen some random use it... So glitches happen on forum also

Wrong 

Do you see any other player-made thread with this tag?

21 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Wrong 

Do you see any other player-made thread with this tag?

Here you go. 

As I stated in my previous post,  but,  whatever,  sorry to provoke you. 

Edited by Squeekly