Jump to content

Kubros and kavats (THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN)


(PSN)EmberMoonChild
 Share

Recommended Posts

  1. Make infested kavats a thing
  2. Make it so that we need kavat eggs not genetic code scans
  3. Make more different breeds of kavats and more fur patterns 
  4. Shorten the incubation time to at least 3hrs
  5. Make more fur patterns you get from random breeding purchasable for kubros and more color options
  6. Make it so we can get different sized kavats like with the kubros
  7. Make prime kubros and prime kavats a thing 
  8. Make it so that you can tell by looking at the puppy or kitten what size or pattern it will have
  9. Bring back the kubros that are taller than the warframe and Make a kavat version 
  10. Make special skins for kubros and kavats like with the warframes

All of these things i would love to see. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, (PS4)EmberMoonChild said:
  1. Make infested kavats a thing
  2. Make it so that we need kavat eggs not genetic code scans
  3. Make more different breeds of kavats and more fur patterns 
  4. Shorten the incubation time to at least 3hrs
  5. Make more fur patterns you get from random breeding purchasable for kubros and more color options
  6. Make it so we can get different sized kavats like with the kubros
  7. Make prime kubros and prime kavats a thing 
  8. Make it so that you can tell by looking at the puppy or kitten what size or pattern it will have
  9. Bring back the kubros that are taller than the warframe and Make a kavat version 
  10. Make special skins for kubros and kavats like with the warframes

All of these things i would love to see. 

  1. Wouldn’t mind seeing an infested kavat become a thing in the future
  2. Don’t really see the need to change it, it’s fine as is
  3. Sure, couldn’t hurt to see more be added into the game
  4. It’s actually recently changed from 3 hours to 30 minutes with the most recent update on PC, so you’ll be receiving this soon
  5. Wouldn’t mind this
  6. Doubt this will ever happen since Kavats are supposed to more mobile more than Kubrows are
  7. We already have prime collars so, don’t see the need to make them prime
  8. Sure, I guess
  9. As funny as that was, I doubt that will ever return into the game since it really doesn’t belong 
  10. There’s already a few skins that replace the whole Kavat/Kubrow model, but definitely wouldn’t mind seeing more being added into the game for sure
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PS4)EmberMoonChild said:
  1. Make infested kavats a thing
  2. Make it so that we need kavat eggs not genetic code scans
  3. Make more different breeds of kavats and more fur patterns 
  4. Shorten the incubation time to at least 3hrs
  5. Make more fur patterns you get from random breeding purchasable for kubros and more color options
  6. Make it so we can get different sized kavats like with the kubros
  7. Make prime kubros and prime kavats a thing 
  8. Make it so that you can tell by looking at the puppy or kitten what size or pattern it will have
  9. Bring back the kubros that are taller than the warframe and Make a kavat version 
  10. Make special skins for kubros and kavats like with the warframes

All of these things i would love to see. 

DE should update us on Pets 2.0. They announced it about 6 months or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, tCartmant said:

DE should update us on Pets 2.0. They announced it about 6 months or so.

If you actually look at the patch notes and follow the devstreams you’ll know that they’re pushing this in batches, and not all at once, best example is the latest mainline which brought great QoL to pets

 

   Still, we need better AI, optimization, stats revisit and skills rework 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

If you actually look at the patch notes and follow the devstreams you’ll know that they’re pushing this in batches, and not all at once, best example is the latest mainline which brought great QoL to pets

 

   Still, we need better AI, optimization, stats revisit and skills rework 

I’m probably wrong on this, but I believe the overall big changes to Pets 2.0 is coming with Fortuna with the introduction of the Moa Pets.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (PS4)EmberMoonChild said:
  1. Make infested kavats a thing
  2. Make it so that we need kavat eggs not genetic code scans
  3. Make more different breeds of kavats and more fur patterns 
  4. Shorten the incubation time to at least 3hrs
  5. Make more fur patterns you get from random breeding purchasable for kubros and more color options
  6. Make it so we can get different sized kavats like with the kubros
  7. Make prime kubros and prime kavats a thing 
  8. Make it so that you can tell by looking at the puppy or kitten what size or pattern it will have
  9. Bring back the kubros that are taller than the warframe and Make a kavat version 
  10. Make special skins for kubros and kavats like with the warframes

All of these things i would love to see. 

  1. It can't happen , due kavats being invulnerable ( or just highly resistant ) to infestation.
  2. I wouldn't mind kavat eggs.
  3. More kavat types ? Count me in.
  4. Can't say no to a nice QoL change.
  5. More pet customizations ! I'd love that.
  6. I'd rather a size slider for my pets.
  7. Pets themselves can't be primed , that is why we have prime pet armors and collar.
  8. Nice idea.
  9. Kubrows that taller than WFs look like mutated horses ( which is weird ) , I am totally against Kavat version. Being graceful and agile are kavats' thing , a horse-sized kavat would be awful.
  10. - See 5 -
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...