Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

revenant bp

xiaobu51655

Here is the situation I meet. I did the bounty missions from Konzu and got the parts for Revenant before doing the mission for Revenant blueprint, and now the problem is: when I go into the plain with the mask of the lost one at night, the white circle and the conversations didn't show up. How do i get the blueprint? Will they fix it? help plz

I don't have all the parts, but same here, The quest won't even Unlock for me. Even though I'm on the 3rd operator tier and have the mask and two pieces of the revenant frame.

I was in a team that started a mission at the time I spoke with the mask kid. I wonder if that messed it up for me.

EDIT: According to the Just released hotfix notes, this should be fixed.

• Fixed Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex. 
    If you were affected by this bug, talking to Nakak in Cetus will allow you to progress.
Edited by ZagRocketkick

6 hours ago, ZagRocketkick said:

I don't have all the parts, but same here, The quest won't even Unlock for me. Even though I'm on the 3rd operator tier and have the mask and two pieces of the revenant frame.

I was in a team that started a mission at the time I spoke with the mask kid. I wonder if that messed it up for me.

EDIT: According to the Just released hotfix notes, this should be fixed.

• Fixed Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex. 
    If you were affected by this bug, talking to Nakak in Cetus will allow you to progress.

It seems to be working now! Thanks a lot!