I wanna be Spiderman...

Hmm...interesting.

I like playing Valkyr, but I think her first ability needs a rework. I want to be able to press and briefly hold down "1" to use it the way it works now (Jumping to release the grapple). I also want to be able to tap "1" and be able to make a swing wire (from which I can also press "Jump" to release). I want it to be a fun ability. I want to be Spiderman. On a side note, I also want the "pull grapple" (rather than "swing grapple") to be faster. Right now, the rate at which it pulls you in is very slow, so almost doesn't seem worth using.

Yes please.

My (lol mass CC) Valkyr build has massive Range, and yet hooking myself to a far-away spot
doesn't do a lot more than Parkour 2.0 gives me for free, better grapple / swing mechanics would be sweet.

Also, for the enemy-grabbing part, I'd like it to work kind of like a mini-Blade Storm.
While holding 1, we can mark enemies (with a max of, say, 5, so as to not encroach on Mag territory too much),
releasing 1 immediately does the pull (to any enemies still in LOS) with a ... maybe 10 Energy cost per enemy,
which BTW should also be the cost for using Ripline (via tapping) as a mobility tool.

8 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yes please.

My (lol mass CC) Valkyr build has massive Range, and yet hooking myself to a far-away spot
doesn't do a lot more than Parkour 2.0 gives me for free, better grapple / swing mechanics would be sweet.

Also, for the enemy-grabbing part, I'd like it to work kind of like a mini-Blade Storm.
While holding 1, we can mark enemies (with a max of, say, 5, so as to not encroach on Mag territory too much),
releasing 1 immediately does the pull (to any enemies still in LOS) with a ... maybe 10 Energy cost per enemy,
which BTW should also be the cost for using Ripline (via tapping) as a mobility tool.

This change would be nice to have for CC with Ripline since the current one only affect one Enemy. Another issue with Ripline is the enemy can be meters behind you when you try to pull them since they slide towards you too much. If they just come toward your Feet while having these Changes, then Ripline would have a nice Buff.