General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Capture mission - Lotus bug

Remborn

On capture missions, several seconds after knocking down the target, Lotus states "Our target is dead, this mission is a failure." However, the target is still on the ground and capturing it will continue the mission as normal. This has happened twice on separate capture missions - one on Cassini, Saturn and one on Ara, Mars.

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen this also:

The target is down, Lotus announces her "too late, the capture target died, this mission is a failure" line. But there's still a minute left on the timer and typically a moment later, she'll give her well done announcement.

So  no big deal, right? She was probably meant to issue a warning line (something like "hurry up"), but for whatever reason she's doing the wrong line. It still gets the point across, though, right?

Except, ... I have seen poor newcomers to the game give up and quit the mission, because of her first announcement.

Edited by Fleuria

• 3 weeks later...

I never had this problem until the last 2 weeks and now it's happening almost every time. It's November 12 week now. It's not critical, just annoying since the capture still happens ok in the end. Not sure what changed. I can't believe the Fortuna update had anything to do with it.