Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help please.

ThinkingA

Hi. While playing I have found a problem. A local bully from school has arranged her friends in a way inside the game and is now bullying me. She has taken on the persona of the lotus the one which is supposed to help new players. She is abusive though and is being bad. She has stolen some items from me one of which is The Old War Relic. I need the help of someone who works in the company from support to help me . I would like to block her from having access to my account. She is a real life bully and is now a nightmare in the game. If you can help please tell me.

9 minutes ago, ThinkingA said:

A local bully from school has arranged her friends in a way inside the game and is now bullying me. She has taken on the persona of the lotus the one which is supposed to help new players. She is abusive though and is being bad. She has stolen some items from me one of which is The Old War Relic.

I found this funny for like one second.

7 minutes ago, ThinkingA said:

I wrote a request for help before also only someone has deleted my thread. It is very hurtful that no one in the company of warframe cares about their customers. Please help me.

Your thread to me, seems to be more like bait than a genuine problem which is probably why it got closed before. However, should this be an actual problem refer to support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I'll just wait for the lock if that isn't the case though.

Edited by Lahared

Your last thread was removed because it was clear that you were trolling. Trolling violates the second rule of the code of conduct.

I am going to lock this thread but keep it visible. Calling the Lotus a bully and complaining about how specific story/quest related items are removed from your account when they are intended to be removed as such is not feedback. The feedback section exists for players to provide thoughts and opinions on how to improve the game.