How to get TMITW to appear?

LarryYourWaiter

Question

8 answers to this question

Who are you talking about when you say "TMITW"? 

I've had all the hunters on me before and killed all of them, which is pretty normal, in my opinion at least. I can (most likely) give you an answer, I just don't know what you mean by TMITW. 

Sorry ;-; if you can clarify i'll do my best

Edited by TheKianL

1 minute ago, TheKianL said:

Who are you talking about when you say "TMITW"? 

I've had all the hunters on me before and killed all of them, which is pretty normal, in my opinion at least. I can (most likely) give you an answer, I just don't know what you mean by TMITW. 

Sorry ;-; if you can clarify i'll do my best

The Man in the Wall, AKA creepy dark operator of you

He can appear also near the operator room, that means that if you end your mission, turn around to the market and codex to see if it spawned and then start another mission, maybe you miss it because it's more inside the orbiter.

You have more chance if after every mission you walk around all the orbiter, but most of the times that's only boring

10 minutes ago, kenrhee said:

He appears randomly, nothing can trigger him. Perhaps you ran past him and he vanished before you seen him, happened to me many times and only heard the 'Hey Kiddo'

That's so annoying, I actually want to see him and see what my updated operator fashion looks like on evil me, but all I hear is "hey kiddo" because I ran past him without noticing. Imo they should add a visual indicator that he's around like make all the ship's lights go red or something idk