Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus HAS to be fixed.

ThumpumGood

Eidelon hunters are starting to hose people with quests.
Either the quests will time out or the quester will end up dead on the lv 5s so the hunters just AFK at the door back into Cetus so they dont have to help.

The best thing would be to program it where farmers and hunters arent matched up with some one who has a mission. The other suggestion is to either remove the mission abort penalty, remove the mission or give everyone the mission. This is the third time in 2 days I've been hosed by these jerks and dont appreciate them not helping me do the mission when I helped them kill the eidelon. This HAS to be fixed.

Edited by ThumpumGood

I don't understand, are you talking about the random incursions? Because eidolon hunters usually select that mission form Konzu and go into the plains with the intention of doing just that mission, and if they go straight to the plains it's because they have a pre-made team. Haven't heard of hunters getting teamed with those doing other missions either so either they were low levels or you're not being clear enough

I alwasys go solo on plains for missions, going public...most ppl always assume everyone is EDHuntin' and that isn't the case. It can get annoying at times...one thing i have noticed though....our community online or in chat region is very vocal and alive...but once we actually get into missions......deafening silence.......????? It's hard to communicate with players if they flat out don't want to talk......

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by (PS4)ZarakiKenpachi

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ZarakiKenpachi said:

...one thing i have noticed though....our community online or in chat region is very vocal and alive...but once we actually get into missions......deafening silence.......????? It's hard to communicate with players if they flat out don't want to talk......

Lol I know what you mean  

Then when you do find someone on a mic you’re lucky if they have good mic etiquette

I have experienced some very obnoxious people, some have music blaring, some just can’t stop talking, some people are having conversations with others that aren’t even in the game, people screaming into the mic, others that think they are the best thing since sliced bread....

The list goes on. If I need to say something I’ll just send a message via squad chat.  Short and simple

vor 20 Minuten schrieb (PS4)brettles1983:

Lol I know what you mean  

Then when you do find someone on a mic you’re lucky if they have good mic etiquette

I have experienced some very obnoxious people, some have music blaring, some just can’t stop talking, some people are having conversations with others that aren’t even in the game, people screaming into the mic, others that think they are the best thing since sliced bread....

The list goes on. If I need to say something I’ll just send a message via squad chat.  Short and simple

O.O 

You actually found some1 with an active mic? True endgame achieved

I've seen multiple missions pop up. In a game yesterday, apparently there were two missions active at the same time. So we had 2 waypoints all the time and could finish stages of both missions. It was a bit confusing, but we managed to get it done. I have the impression though, that we didn't get all the rewards. I also am sure I mined a Sentirum during that game, but it didn't show up in the rewards screen or inventory.

Bugged, indeed.

Edited by Aazhyd

19 minutes ago, Eisdschungel said:

O.O 

You actually found some1 with an active mic? True endgame achieved

Console vs. PC, friend. I'd expect console players to use a mic. 

For PC players that think using a Mic is normal.... don't talk to me. You're weird lol.

:heart:

12 hours ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

Yeah bugs going on. Sending you to a different quest than you signed up for.

Hope that helps explain things op. If its not the bugs, Sorry but I have no idea what the op means.

That helps. I havent seen anything that says they are working on it so.... not much,  Much appreciated... thank you.

11 hours ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

Lol I know what you mean  

Im on PC and dont use the ingame chat. I use Discord and Teamspeak. And mic edicate there is not breathing into the mic =D

15 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I don't understand, are you talking about the random incursions? Because eidolon hunters usually select that mission form Konzu and go into the plains with the intention of doing just that mission, and if they go straight to the plains it's because they have a pre-made team. Haven't heard of hunters getting teamed with those doing other missions either so either they were low levels or you're not being clear enough

It's happened to me 3 times in 2 days. They kill the eidolon and go sit at the entrance to Cetus and wait. There is a bug somewhere.

I can confirm I had this yesterday. Accepted bounty 5 (the highest) from Konzu, went into the plains and suddenly I was in a Tery mission.

Work around: do non-Eidolon bounties during the day. Bounties can still mix up though, but only regular ones.