Issue with the content server

BroPsycho

I am unable to play warframe from last 72 hours . when the chimera update came out i was unable to login the whole day . it was keep saying wrong information 

and after that i was able to update via vpn 

then i tried opeing game without a vpn and then this happened: 

Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

The update will be restarted shortly..

i dont know who to talk about this issue it seems everything fine from my end to isp to their isp 

the problem could be the reason of multiple login errors . it could be the host company of warframe blacklisted my ip from their network because of multiple login error . i have already made a support ticked 3 days ago but they seems to be not much active in this situation . as i dont get any single replay from them only without they were asking for the launcher log files . ticket #1446854 , 

i hope DE and their staff read my texts and whitelist me if i got blacklisted its been 72 hours i cannot play. understand my salutation 

thank you 

when the chimera update came out the "The content servers are temporarily unavailable." happened to most from SEA server i think. that happened to me too. but the day after the update came out. everything works just fine. but today i just updated my warframe again and i cant login too. so i think you just login in the wrong time, if you logged in yesterday then maybe you could play the game. but warframe just update again so this problem came out again. all we can do just wait because i think its a server problem

Edited by Avexys

2 minutes ago, Avexys said:

when the chimera update came out the "The content servers are temporarily unavailable." happened to most from SEA server i think. that happened to me too. but tha day after the update came out. everything works just fine. but today i just updated my warframe again and i cant login too. so i think you just login in the wrong time, if you login yesterday then maybe you can play the game. but warframe just update again so this problem came out again. all we can do just wait because i think its a server problem

its been 72 hours i cannot play without a vpn (normally) :( dont u think that its too much to wait ? 

1 minute ago, Avexys said:

did u try to log in yesterday? or between that 72 hours?

yes i have been trying to login without proxy and vpn from the chimera came out in the release day i have faced login issue after that my launcher wont show anything only without the content server not available message , and this is still happening 

2 minutes ago, BroPsycho said:

yes i have been trying to login without proxy and vpn from the chimera came out in the release day i have faced login issue after that my launcher wont show anything only without the content server not available message , and this is still happening 

which sever are u from? try to use VPN to just update the warframe. because for me i used VPN to update warframe first. and i can update it. but then i used it for login and the "log in failed" problem still not solved i thought i was blacklisted too. but then the day after the update i try to open warframe without any VPN and it worked just fine and i can login too. but now i only having the "login failed" problem. so why dont u try to update it at least?

4 minutes ago, Avexys said:

which sever are u from?

i am from asia server, 

try to use VPN to just update the warframe. because for me i used VPN to update warframe first. and i can update it. but then i used it for login and the "log in failed" problem still not solved i thought i was blacklisted too.

my game is fully updated and can be played using a vpn , problem is i face serious ping issue in matchmaking while i play using vpn 

i just dont want to play using a vpn cause it ruins the connection between me and the person sitting right beside of me and playing warframe :) 

i hope u understand brother

so why dont u try to update it at least?

game is up to date bro 

Edited by BroPsycho

7 minutes ago, BroPsycho said:

my game is fully updated and can be played using a vpn , problem is i face serious ping issue in matchmaking while i play using vpn 

i just dont want to play using a vpn cause it ruins the connection between me and the person sitting right beside of me and playing warframe 🙂

i hope u understand brother

so you can play just fine if you use VPN? well sorry then i cant help you cause tbh im just as lost as u here lol

3 minutes ago, Avexys said:

so you can play just fine if you use VPN? well sorry then i cant help you cause tbh im just as lost as u here lol

with vpn :

i dont get to play with any squad 

some maps and missions are impossible to play solo for me 

it is impossible to run high index solo for me as i am noting near a pro 

its imposible to play sortie interception or assassination like vay hak for me solo 

i get bore while i play solo polymer bundle farming 

i get bore while i play solo any other mission 

for index i have to play through 500 ms ping and which is very uncomfortable to play in a game like high risk index using a vpn 

so i hope DE understand the situtation 

:'( 

32 minutes ago, BroPsycho said:

with vpn :

i dont get to play with any squad 

some maps and missions are impossible to play solo for me 

it is impossible to run high index solo for me as i am noting near a pro 

its imposible to play sortie interception or assassination like vay hak for me solo 

i get bore while i play solo polymer bundle farming 

i get bore while i play solo any other mission 

for index i have to play through 500 ms ping and which is very uncomfortable to play in a game like high risk index using a vpn 

so i hope DE understand the situtation 

😢

have u tried changing your ip? they say if u turn off your internet for 2 min it will change your ip

have u tried changing your ip? they say if u turn off your internet for 2 min it will change your ip

bro if the isp wont allow the ip to change in less then 12 hour to 7 days . in that case what should i do ?