Negative Platinum

DarkThrust

So my account was suspended due to negative platinum, it matches the Oberon prime access i bought, last year July/Aug. I bought it via steam but i forgot my password for both my email and steam account. Is it possible that steam got some issue and reverted the transaction by accident? 

Edited by DarkThrust
English error

A year ago? I'd say very unlikely. But stupidity comes in all flavors so maybe. Forgetting your steam password and email password, as well as not having an alternate email account set up is heavy negligence on your part though. So if It's due to that, sympathy is minimal.

FYI in 99% of these cases the only way to get your account back is to do as above member has said and but the platinum difference. Just keep that in mind going forward. Support will most likely tell you the same thing, so don't be surprised when that's what they say.

Whatever you do, just wait for the ticket. Do NOT. Bump it. Or you can get stuck in ticket hell.

27 minutes ago, Rivyn said:

Was it just now suspended? If so, why would the issue that you think caused it be over a year ago

Just today. Cause the amount matches? I can't chargeback after 1 year anyway. Or is it something is wrong wit steam or sea server again. 

43 minutes ago, Azlen said:

A year ago? I'd say very unlikely. But stupidity comes in all flavors so maybe. Forgetting your steam password and email password, as well as not having an alternate email account set up is heavy negligence on your part though. So if It's due to that, sympathy is minimal.

what a load of bullS#&$ you have in your brain, somebody messed up comes to forums to ask for help and you categorically stated the obvious spiced with some low key insults, get a life $&*&*#(%&! "can we get a downvote for such comments" ?!

1 minute ago, NightElve said:

what a load of bullS#&$ you have in your brain, somebody messed up comes to forums to ask for help and you categorically stated the obvious spiced with some low key insults, get a life $&*&*#(%&! "can we get a downvote for such comments" ?!

I mean he isn't lying lol.... Anyways chill with the rage my dude.

9 minutes ago, NightElve said:

Practice what you preach brother....

6 minutes ago, NightElve said:

He asked if it was possible. I answered him with "very unlikely". Following that with the implication that even people from steam can be stupid too so it's possible. Not once did I insult him. Nor did I imply to insult him. Was it protecting his widdle feelings? No. It was cold facts. Losing all that account data is negligence. And it sucks, but I plainly stated that if it wasn't a mistake on steam and instead on him, there's not much sympathy to be had there.

Also, you aren't even tho OP? He never got mad, so why are you? @Shai Is right, you need to chill.

Don't DE only take platinum out of players' accounts if they've been involved in some dubious trading?

Not saying the OP is the guilty party, (he could've been paid in bad plat by someone) but that seems the most likely reason for them suddenly finding a negative balance in their account. Might be a place to start looking...have they made any potentially dodgy trades in the last year or so?

Edited by FlusteredFerret

Apart from telling support what happened few questions may help you to locate the cause behind suspension.

-Did you complete the payment on steam properly? Did you refund it? Check your transaction history of your credit card. If the payment didn't get through it counts as withdrawal and you will get negative platinum.

-Did you trade a lot of platinum lately (especially rivens)? Chances are that you got problematic platinum from other players and DE took it away from your account and resulted in negative platinum.