Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear wheel locations resetting

wullail

I have my gear wheel locations set up for specific items as I hotkey them to my numpad (to use a power regen, open arcwing etc quickly), there are often spaces between the items (5 is power regen, 6 is health regen, 9 is arcwing for example) , since yesterday every time I zone they all bunch up so there are no gaps.in the wheel.

I've had to fill the gaps in the gear wheel with dross I don't use to keep the items where their hotkeys work properly.

Edited by wullail

• 4 weeks later...

I'll add my thoughts to this.

There is also no way to sort the gear wheel so hotkeys are now useless 😞 I and most of the poeple I play with use hotkeys for gear. And as soon as you want to replace something it breaks the positions and you have no way of sorting so you cant fix it yourself. 😞

Other than that the infinite gear might be more usefull if it was a grid so you don't have to go round and round to find what you're looking for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had to refill my gear wheel 3 times already. Randomly after a mission or adding a new item everything except the hotkeys slot items disappear. This is frustrating. Since you can have only a single item of few item types (antivenom, apothics, dragon keys etc) changing them can become a huge burden since it can reset the whole wheel except the hotkey slot items.

Edited by Myopic_Snow