Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations buffs RNG.

eyva

So Arbitrations have a bit of RNG about the frame and weapon buff. While there are players out there that have every frame and weapon perfectly forma'd not everyone falls into that category. I would like a way to either mark something as a favorite so it has a greater chance of spawning in Arbitrations. Or ban Warframe and Weapons, so items I have not level'd, own, know or like show up less likely. This change I think could make Arbitrations more attractive to more players. Especially those that keep finding MR fodder in there buffs.

TY Eyva

Edited by eyva

So basically turn it into "Hey, lets buff this tank frame here and this OP meta weapon there every single time and call it a day!"
Because that's all that your idea would accomplish.  After all why wouldn't I choose to buff Rhino/Inaros/Nidus/Nezha every time and then the strongest weapons, such as Tigris or Atterax or similar?  It would lead to a massive powerbuff making it trivially easy to go through an entire hour in that mission without any challenge as the already strong weapons and frames are now 3x stronger.

The point of arbitrations are to be a challenge, not a "Hey lets buff an OP frame and weapon combo even more!"
The point of the random buffs is to encourage you to use weapons/frames that are different than your standard fair.  See the Skana being buffed?  Why not try a build on the Prisma Skana and see how it does in that mission?  Or the mutalist quanta is getting a buff?  How about trying out that weapon again and see how fun it is to use.

Yeah no, that would make these 'endgame' stuff another pointless waste of time because everyone is cheering it with their buffed up Rhinos and Tiberons. Also if you have the mandatory mods like Vitality, Steel fiber, serration and such then these buffs are pointless because you can use almost any frame and weapons to clear them anyway.

The random Buff on arbitrations make me return the look to frames and weapons i have forget for a long time and rejoice. I spend almost whole saturday playing my valkyr and wukong even when they are no my favorites frame.Jesus christ i even forma taxon weapon just for fun.

While RNG buffs are a welcome adition in my book (I personally tired of running everywhere with a smal set of equipment that I use) some of the buffs are completely nuts - I've seen a MK-1 Braton one on saturday. While I didn't play that particular arbitration (it was something else than Interception) I can only imagine the amount of flak I would get if I brought MK-1 Braton there (no matter how modded it is).

20 minutes ago, eyva said:

So Arbitrations have a bit of RNG about the frame and weapon buff. While there are players out there that have every frame and weapon perfectly forma'd not everyone falls into that category. I would like a way to either mark something as a favorite so it has a greater chance of spawning in Arbitrations. Or ban Warframe and Weapons, so items I have not level'd, own, know or like show up less likely. This change I think could make Arbitrations more attractive to more players. Especially those that keep finding MR fodder in there buffs.

TY Eyva

Thanks for signing your post otherwise we'd have no clue who posted it.

I doubt  there are many people out there with every frame and weapon perfectly forma'd. But i think you're missing a key point when it comes to Arbitrations. You do not need to use the buff to complete it.

If a bucket load of Endo isn't attractive for you then don't play it, it could use more rewards for sure but for now endo will do.

I know this might be a wild suggestion, but have you tried using frames / weapons outside the typical nuke frames?