I missed up

(XBOX)BxMxC Gnardog

Question

I just bought a unrolled scourge riven, rolled it once got pretty decent stats. I wanted to level it up and had no Endo. So I went to my duplicates and started selecting a bunch to turn into Endo.... What I forgot to do is unselect the riven. So I accidentally transmuted it for endo. I'm very upset about this. Does anyone know how I can maybe retrive the accidental mistke? Any advice would be awesome. Thank you in advance. 

6 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, (XB1)BxMxC Gnardog said:

I just bought a unrolled scourge riven, rolled it once got pretty decent stats. I wanted to level it up and had no Endo. So I went to my duplicates and started selecting a bunch to turn into Endo.... What I forgot to do is unselect the riven. So I accidentally transmuted it for endo. I'm very upset about this. Does anyone know how I can maybe retrive the accidental mistke? Any advice would be awesome. Thank you in advance. 

You done goof boy ,you lucky it aint a god rolls (don't ask why id say that😢😢)

18 minutes ago, (XB1)BxMxC Gnardog said:

Thank you DE for fixing my mistake. They gave me back the actual riven back! You guys are the best thank you so very much. Much love y'all    😍💜

and here you are, getting your problems fixed by DE,

but we, the unlucky few, can't even log-in to the game 😞

have a great time playing dude.... 

5 hours ago, ronzkie1968 said:

and here you are, getting your problems fixed by DE,

but we, the unlucky few, can't even log-in to the game 😞

have a great time playing dude.... 

Understand it goes both ways. It's not like I just got my riven back I was hit with a negative 2k Endo penalty. But yeah there's bugs and what not their working on them. They are a true game developer who actually give a S#&$ about their customers. Give it time my friend. 😊