Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics

Nexosius

Warframe already has very good graphics, but when I visit some of the maps, especially grinneer and orokin (including derelict) maps, the lighting is sometimes too bright and the graphics doesn't really match with the newer maps such as the plains, sometimes my eyes gets very sore and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I was just wondering it there is plan to remake the older maps and nodes.

Turn off color correction. My personal bloom settings doesn't go above 25. In-game brightness and contrast is always at 50. Even if you can, do not use max AA settings(TXAA). Instead use MSAA(Medium). Turn off screen shake and motion blur. Those two will definitely give you a head ache. Have I mentioned to turn off color correction? Yes turn that off.

Hmmm lighting yes. problematic.

The PoE gets some sert of time of day shifts that look very glitchy. I think something like neutral overcast weather, that weather would go in to while shifting could be more easy on the eyes =D

Also the hidden open location on PoE, where you go thru the a cave you know that one - objects like enemies, players, and prop objects rendered in dark cave light, which makes them almost black, and thus ruining the experience, because that place is great.

Edited by CzechDeath

• 1 month later...