Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

vacuum mod for frames

loroku

I'm sure I'm not the first, or even hundredth person to suggest this, but:  it would be great if we had a Vacuum mod for frames and not just for robotic companions.  This would make kubrows viable in the least invasive way, and give and interesting option for the exilus mod slot.

21 minutes ago, loroku said:

This would make kubrows viable in the least invasive way

Pets are already viable. You have just never tried playing without the crutch.

21 minutes ago, loroku said:

give and interesting option for the exilus mod slot

Your definition of an interesting choice is interesting.

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Search for Univac. You will be overwhelmed with all the negative feedback

I think it's balanced feedback (alot of good and bad feedback).

On-topic: let's make vacuum into an aarcane that is given out to players on certain quest completion. Equip for Univac, un-equip for none.

On 2018-10-17 at 8:07 PM, rsod25 said:

I personally think vacuuming loot ability should be built into warframes by default, it's really bothersome to step on each drop to pick it up considering how many are there. Same goes for enemy/loot radar. 

This would be even better, agreed!

Either way, this feedback is essentially resolved as they've introduced a vacuum mod for kubrows, making them viable finally!

On 2018-10-18 at 11:07 AM, rsod25 said:

I personally think vacuuming loot ability should be built into warframes by default, it's really bothersome to step on each drop to pick it up considering how many are there. Same goes for enemy/loot radar. 

There is built-in univac. Its range is about 3 meters. Technically, it exists. It's just garbage.

I think DE is either too concerned with the reactions of players to scrap Vacuum as a companion mod, or they want you to miss drops as...I dunno, some conspiracy to make you pay for plat? Really, those are the only reasons I can think of.