Mastery Rank 26 Test

RivaAurelius

Question

Nope, you're not crazy ... i myself am at 13k and have yet to obtain the Sigma&Octanis and Zenith yet ... being the last two items i need to get ... familiarize yourself with Prisma and Wraith weapons ... they seem to sneak them in every now and then, and they hardly show up in the codex.

Edited by Errodin

Just now, Errodin said:

Nope, you're not crazy ... i myself am at 13k and have yet to obtain the Sigma&Octanis and Zenith yet ... 

I have ranked the Sigma and Octantis, I have ranked the Zenith. I have ranked EVERY item in this game unless you count the founder pack exclusives, but yet the test for mastery rank 26 is not yet available to me, but I could swear it is obtainable. 

7 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

I have ranked up every item in the game, and completed all of the star chart, yet the test to rank up isn't available for another 17,000 or so mastery points. Am I going crazy or what?

Think only grand master founders can hit it right now. I will still be about 9k away when I do the 2 new dojo weapons.

Just now, Logan_Burns2 said:

You will be 9K away? I'm still 17K away despite ranking every item in this game. Majorly confused.

You may be missing event weapons or other things that don't even show up in your list. I was missing things like snipetron and stuff for ages and never noticed cause it didn't show me it missing. I only found stuff I was missing by looking at my clanmates profile lists lol So... look around I guess.

13 minutes ago, Logan_Burns2 said:

I have ranked up every item in the game, and completed all of the star chart, yet the test to rank up isn't available for another 17,000 or so mastery points. Am I going crazy or what?

The number of items in the game is 469. That includes the founder pack. I have everything except founder pack items and my number is 466. I have 8387 exp left to MR26.

Edited by Ksaero

Just now, Zanchak said:

You may be missing event weapons or other things that don't even show up in your list. I was missing things like snipetron and stuff for ages and never noticed cause it didn't show me it missing. I only found stuff I was missing by looking at my clanmates profile lists lol So... look around I guess.

No I'm pretty sure I have all the event weapons. I am checking out your profile right now.