Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Missions: Unable to Choose Battle/Extract Options

GkarB5

I'm playing the Steam version of Warframe with an Xbox One controller along with a keyboard & mouse.

Whenever I play an endless mission (e.g: Defense on Ur, Uranus or Taranis, Void), I can't choose whether to stay or extract & I have to abort the mission.  Neither the controller nor the keyboard & mouse allow me to choose the Stay/Extract option.  I'm always forced to fail this type of mission because I wind up being left alone & then I have to abort the mission.  I don't have this problem in non-endless missions. This problem is keeping me from finishing the star chart & gaining access to the Arbitrations.  I posted a screenshot below.  Anyone else experience this problem?

d7vSjrO.jpg

This issue has been resolved thanks to the following excellent instructions provided by Warframe Support's [DE]Tyrone:

PART I:

It seems that some files are corrupted in Warframe's download cache.

I would first recommend doing a verify and optimize on your download cache. You can do this in the Warframe's stand-alone launcher settings menu. After opening the launcher, please follow the steps below:

• Click on the little gear in the upper right of the Warframe launcher
  • Click either verify or optimize, and after you have done either one of them, please click the other one. Please check the link here for the screenshot: 

74x7xBDhIijmZ5JX4ACMzIK4Y?token=eyJhbGci

PART II:

Also, when the game is not running, try going to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and deleting all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and

any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.