Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what's the most satisfying weapon you've recently used?

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Glaives. Got stance mod which includes throws and leap attacks in combos and this feels just awesome. Especially against infested when you see healer standing behind the mass of mobs and know you don't need to rush to him because your next combo move will be a throw that will reach him anyways. Even added mod for punch through to throw attacks for more satisfaction.

Edited by (PS4)Black_Adder_
typo

Arca Plasmor, not sure why it took me so long to get around to using it as its been in my dojo for a long time now.  I guess i've now got the point in the game where things are falling into place and I have the mats ,I have the frames, plat is steady via trade thus mods are becoming easier to get for the birds I want,  The gun is a lot of fun more so if you catch 3 or 4 or more in one shot, ok the range is not great but it makes such a splash it's point and shoot.

Edited by LoKvete

1) Corinth. sounds like a shotty, shoots like a shotty, and dat flak cannon that takes a little sense to blow things up.

2) Phantasma, because radiation blobs. (but mag size a downer)

3) ingis wraith, amprex or plasmor = mindless fun

2ndary pyranna prime, pox or hikou p with concealed explosives

melee: zaws with contagion on them.

12 hours ago, ThorienKELL said:

Pyrana with insane double RoF buffs and staticor with recent crazy AoE buff, no need to explain. 

And: you really believe that your secondaries are less powerful then your primary weapons? 

I second Pyrana. Just love it if the target is within 25m and you aim to its general direction and it just dies and gets dismembered often enough.

Tigris with max formas with punch through in hallways and to dismember corpses.

Kohm when you reach rapid fire in Vodyanoi.

All above are ❤️ with Nekros because of dismembering and additional loot. The splat sound AND the loot, dayum.

My 3 main weapons are all incredibly fun to use:

- Ignis Wraith for primary, I have no riven but I do have 6 forma, a corrosive build, and a viral build. Useful for anything--sorties, arbitration, Cetus, anything.

- Euphona Prime. A dmg riven, with 3 forma, gives a 23k total damage before a 66% crit chance. If Baro soon sells primed pistol crit...........over 100% cc. Just incredibly satisfying to 1-shot big gunners and ghouls.

- Cyath polearm zaw. I got an attack speed/status chance riven....:) 1.72 atk/sec, 95% status chance, slash, gas, conditional overload....with it I become a twirling fan of death.

Quartakk...underrated, stronk, satisfying firing....whats not to love about it ?  dual toxocyst is also very satisfying, same goes for knell. got a -zoom riven on knell which makes headshots over longer distances more of a pain but all the more satisfying~

From a stand point of just playing and liking it, the Vectis (not the prime) is without a doubt the single most satisfying weapon to use I have had gotten in a while. Just point shoot, point shoot, point shoot. No messy reloads, no extremes to zoom or recoil. The only other weapon is the Tiberon Prime, it just does its thing and doesn't ask for anything special.

The ogris is nice, the penta is nice, the ignis is very nice but for just grab and go have fun the Vectis and Tiberon Prime have been the most enjoyable in a while.

I really should try out a few other weapons I haven't used in a while.

I have 4 entries:

- Latron Prime. Since Rivens were a thing i looked at my baby Latron with different eyes. Long story short i always loved the Latron and it irked me to no end that i couldn't quite get it where it needed to be. Fast forward to rivens and now my Latron has 103% crit chance and i LOVE it. 

- Rubico Prime. What with the fast reload or i don't know what else, it feels like a hunting rifle more than a sniper. I keep going about with Valkyr *@##$slapping people in the face with hip fire just to turn around and nail a whole row of enemies. It's sooooo good. 

- Corinth. Best sounding gun in the game, and with a critty you can pull off some ludicrous S#&$ with the airburst. It also looks bulky enough to fit Chroma and Atlas which is just perfect considering most primaries look like toys in their hands. 

- Glaive Prime. Nothing like landing a 3mln headshot and watch a whole group of extremely overleveled mobs evaporate. 

Oh, I should have mentioned the Stubba. Man, I love this gun. It is so meaty-looking, and the recoil effect does NOT deter me. Some folks here have talked about how the Quartakk feels, and that is exactly the sense I get with the Stubba: each shot in the auto-fire feels substantial. I have a riven for this and often run hybrid crit/status, around 60% each. Makes for an incredibly diverse secondary with outstanding stopping power. It's close to my most-used weapon. 

Pyrana Prime and a riven mod with recoil reduction. With no recoil at all (easy to achieve at this disposition), this thing feels just insane. You'll get an Uzi with the power of a shotgun.

If you want the full madness, go for Harrow, Arcane Precision and Arcane Velocity (don't forget a Carrier prime as you will race through ammo :tongue: ).
I love the weird reload on this thing!

I am on a Combustion Panthera, Acid Shells Sobek, Vulcan Blitz Jat Kittag kick right now. Basically I really love blowing stuff up with chain reactions. And for that reason alone I'd say to this day my favorites remain the Arca Plasmor (even more so after the particle update) and Amprex.

Zhuge & Attica received great buffs in the overhaul. 

They are considered bows first. Fire rate mods give them 2x the fire rate, and they can be used in bow only sorties. 

8 more days until my primed shred...  And I will be very happy. 

Edit: Also Zhuge and Panthera have the highest base damage for fully automatic weapons. 

Edited by Squeekly