Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

some feedback about your chat mods

Deejudanne

already showed them a picture of the chat ban  but you cant possibly want me to show screenshots of the chat cuz i have restarted the game a few times to see if it wasnt just a timeout  lmao or do you really take screenshots of every single thing you type ingame?

Some feedback about your thread:

Electing not to tell us exactly what you said is sketchy, it's all well and good saying "just for telling a guy to stop complaining" but that doesn't tell us how you went about it, and that bit is crucial. 

Did you insult them? Rant at them? Harass them in PM's? Threaten to turn them into a dolphin?

Without clear evidence you look like just another anti-moderator poster trying to start a witch hunt, and anyone looking at this logically will simply scoff. 

Inb4 thread deletion.

Hi @Deejudanne,

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not being entirely candid with us regarding the circumstances of your chat suspension.

Abusive behavior towards others is not something we tolerate in this community, and displaying such behavior in the in-game chat is bound to get you a swift suspension from it. If you display that you cannot use your chat privileges in a responsible and rule abiding manner, your privileges will be revoked.