Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extinct Plains Animals?

(XBOX)Grimsley Clause

It's been about 2/3 months since I've seen a naturally spawning Condroc, and about a month since I've seen the Kurakas. I know the animals have had spawn nerfs, especially around when that achievement for killing 100 animals dropped, but it's getting to the point where I question just how low their spawn rate is.

I still have to do the Tower White Pigment, and it's difficult when a full clan can scour the entire Plains constantly, pull a circle around the place about 5 times per mission reset, and not see a single animal.

It wouldn't be as bad if the Condroc that spawned in flying near the Sea Base to the left dropped the pigments, but they don't for some reason.

Guys seriously? You're gonna do that here?

I'm trying to express my dismay at the overly irritating farm of Tower White, along with the barren wasteland the Plains has become due to the apparent removal of wildlife that is breaking the immersion of such an open area.

Please keep your silly thing to the Discord and not in the thread.

You know its funny you should mention this, because about 3 weeks ago I was introducing my nephews to PoE and wanted to show them the cute bunnies and there I was speeding around the plains trying to find them, needless to say that I didnt find 1 for the first hour of exploration. It was quite vexing....

PoE is in general a barren wasteland.  Much worse on console than PC. They still spawn on XB, and it helps if you know their exact spawn points, but its miserable.  So glad to be done with condroc white there- that was right up there with the most boring miserable farming experience any one in our clan has ever experienced in WF.

Running in circles with max equinox - how engaging.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

What does that even mean?

I'm asking if he/she is using a good method to find these animals.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ALG Minuscule36 said:

If you're referring to farming spawns, lemme just reinstate and rephrase that you don't just accidentally not find a single animal for 3 months.

Maybe it's a Xbox thing.

2 hours ago, Navarchus said:

After this, I guarantee there's no issue here on PC with wildlife spawn.
 unknown.png
Sounds very much like it's limited to xbox, hope it gets fixed for you guys.

Yeah, I know PC doesn't have the issue, I had a LOT of friends and people in servers on discord that I talked to about it.

This really bites.