Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, xRufus7x said:

I can see mine all the time but it uses a lot of particle effects. Did you turn yours off?

They were turned off and when i turned them back on still was invisible. All in all not a big issue just was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happening, they will maybe fix it in a hotfix or something

Il y a 2 heures, Kancelas a dit :

Now that the archwing launchers are infinite. why do we need the blueprint to make 50 of them? Suggestion: reduce the cost since we no longer need such a hefty price to make 49 unusable archwing launchers. we also don't need it to be reusable. i had to make 50 archwing launchers just to be able to use it in the plains again.

well, actually, in a bout any game, having something reusable infinitely makes it goes up a notch or two on the item quality rank, which means HIGHER cost to buy/produce.

The price hasn't changed, and you gained a reusable item. Not sure this is something we should complain about, and there are probably more pressing matters...:clem:

22 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

As mentioned in Hotfix 23.10.3, the team has two plans in place to get your Operator fashion frame back into shape as quickly as possible: a revert and a more careful re-release. This revert itself is also very involved due to the large quantity of content that was changed, but we’re very close to putting the revert live after a bit more testing!

Please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016621-pc-c%CC%B6%CC%83%CC%B9h%CC%B4%CC%8A%CC%8D%CC%90%CD%9Ci%CC%B6%CD%9B%CC%BD%CD%93%CC%A9m%CC%B8%CD%84%CD%98%CC%A8e%CC%B4%CC%92%CC%A4r%CC%B8%CC%81%CD%8B%CC%95%CD%89a%CC%B8%CC%8A%CC%99%CC%AD%CD%95-bug-report-megathread/

Changes:

• Revenant’s Reave now follows the direction of your reticle as opposed to always in a straight line. This allows you to steer it freely. You can of course maintain the original behaviour of a straight line by simply not aiming your reticle, but for those of you wanting better control over where Reave goes are now able to freely steer!
  • Corrected Infested Charger jump-down animations so they land at the correct height.
  • Minor sound balancing and design updates to new melee sounds.
  • Minor updates to jump slam sounds for Melee Hammer weapons.

AI Fixes:

With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) - primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):

• Further improvements to Locomotion code that triggers when bad AI pathing occurs.
  • Fixes towards broken AI spawns in the Grineer Forest tileset.
  • Fixes towards AI becoming stuck in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.

Fixes:

• Fixed Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex.
    If you were affected by this bug, talking to Nakak in Cetus will allow you to progress.

• Fixed a crash that could occur in the Warframe Launcher.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when in the Plains of Eidolon due to the Fishing Gear.
  • Fixed the Adaptation Mod sometimes making players completely invincible.
  • Fixed Mesa’s Shatter Shield not functioning properly.
  • Fixed some enemies (e.g. MOA's) getting permanently stuck in looping reaction animations in Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixes towards Scanners not functioning for Clients. This also fixes cases where Helios would not scan new entries.
  • Fixed Volt’s Discharge not hitting any enemies after reaching Zone 2 in an Sanctuary Onslaught mission.
  • Fixed inability to Channel your Melee weapon while sprinting.
  • Fixed cases of Orbiter Decorations disappearing.
  • Fixed Gifting of Warframes showing "item already owned" error.
  • Fixed several Conclave Mods missing descriptions.
  • Fixed some weapons missing new sounds.

Chimera Fixes (SPOILER WARNING):

•   Reveal hidden contents

• Fixed the Paracesis having incorrect Mod capacity at Rank 30, which resulted in certain Mods not functioning correctly. This also fixes not being prompted that an equipped Mod that you are Ranking up via Endo exceeds the max Mod capacity and to uninstall.
    • Fixed ability to Forma the Paracesis for the second time when it is not at its ‘max Rank’.

nice update

23 hours ago, Andrew-1224 said:

Paragraph 😄 Arbitration Mods and Peculiars should have their own slots. Seriously. I get that you [DE] don’t want us to be too overpowered, but when it comes to augments, utility mods, and parkour mods, you really limit the creativity of many builds when you don’t give us more room to work with.

Indeed.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb MadSpaz:

Can't shoot through Gara's Mass Vitrify with the Arca Plasmor, not sure if this has been reported before. Projectile just bounces around inside, can see this being fun for trapping enemies and then firing the Arca inside the circle, but other than that I prefer the way it used to work.

Also, Plasmor projectiles bounce off of ramparts, same goes for the Amps with the Shwaak prism.

14 hours ago, Udoshi said:

Hi,

Could you please move the gear wheel to the left, and restore the emote wheel side by side? Its a good nice feature to use more than 10 total gear items, but i HATE having to hold Q and tab simultaneously. No mouse gestures to get to dances! its super unintuitive.

Please fix for the dance party people; put it back to the way it was before with 'no added keypresses to get to emotoes!'

unlimted dances and emotes are nice. If only we could get to them easily. Please and thanks

Just press right click while using the gear menu to switch between items and emotes. No idea if remapping keybinds affects this since mine are stock 

So, a bit of time has passed with this.

Arca Plasmor is bouncing around inside of a glass wall from Gara.  I missed it twice, and somehow managed to kill myself (radiation hazzard).

Per the initial commitments, we still don't have infinite archwing.  Waiting for that with more anticipation that any other change.

Hijacking achievement seems to work on the plains, but nothing in Steam or the like.

Arbitrations are still a mess.  Too little reward, too long to commit, and not worth the RNG grind wall.  If you'd like an alternative suggestion, move all of the new mods to the trade-in pool.  Reward gating with effort and choice of rewards is always appreciated.  Halve the drop rates for the previous mods, and replace the open slots with the rare acolyte mods.  The goal here is huge rewards for a huge investment, with stabilization of the rare mod prices (as more are sold the price drops, equallizing when platinum rewards don't match time sunk but differing for all involved parties).  Acolytes still have their event, but can be rebalanced so that the event timer lasts longer and can be a bigger diversion between content droughts.  Finally, give us a unique relic pack drop for Nitain Prime.  Vaulted relics, interspersed with trash primes.  You introduce more grind for the arbitrations, RNG for a prime part that drops amongst ducat fodder like the burstron prime, and you don't have time gated content.  You still break out unvaultings as a new player reward, but those who are willing to invest huge time get their rewards "soon(tm)." 

As a whole, Arbitrations also lack internal consistency.  You start out with "bite size gameplay" with onslaught.  You completely contradict that with Arbitrations requiring half an hour before you get to the first reward rotation C.  I can understand aiming for all parties, but this is more akin to wildly splattering everything in the hopes that something sticks.  Why not just kick the rewards cycles back to 5 minutes, as you've recently done with pretty much everything else?  When you did it for alerts you cited mismatched rewards to invested times, but go back on that goal here?  It just doesn't follow logically, unless the goal is to artificially stretch threadbare content through grind that isn't fun...especially when your scaling allows certain enemies to one shot you with no warning due to scaling that is utterly broken.

I want to see Arbitrations work, but right now they belong with Lunaro and Archwing.  Namely, bold experiments which have died stillborn due to never being integrated or sufficiently rewarded through gameplay.  It's....as sad as those who are trying to get Onslaught matches going now, or going to the Plains when it's light daytime (eidolon hunts at night are the only time it seems to be packed).

Finally, the youtube influencers are missing a lot of the point here.  If you monetize based upon finding the easiest way to churn through content it's easy to like a game mode that virtually always provides some reward.  This is based upon being able to scrounge a decent team together, and cheese through missions.  My friends list in this game is...less optimistic.  Several haven't logged for 1000+ days, while others only tip the scales at 500+.  It's difficult to see the old practices and lack of content as anything but having soured them to the painful grind, and despite what has been added that's still a core mechanic of the game.  Those who've come back, or stuck around, are often required to queue up to public matches, where 20 minutes is pretty much as far as you ever get.  It's hard to listen to praise for being fun, when you are getting endo that's easier to farm elsewhere and nothing else.  It's not a balm, but getting that endo would be less frustrating at more frequent intervals.

Not sure if I'm missing something, Arcane Victory don't do exactly what it said in description "On headshot kill = health regen". Tested it with Rubico Prime, 20 enemy 20 headshot kill = nothing, 20 headshot kill with Tiberon Prime both semi and burst, nothing. But killed 2 with Sicarus Prime and it's on on the 2nd kill, I checked the wiki said sentinel/pet can trigger it as well. If it suppose to be like that it might be better to put weapon category as well on description.

Revenant’s Reave now follows the direction of your reticle as opposed to always in a straight line. This allows you to steer it freely. You can of course maintain the original behaviour of a straight line by simply not aiming your reticle, but for those of you wanting better control over where Reave goes are now able to freely steer!

Give this to Hydroid's Tidal Surge, please.

Archived