Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

Thats a super nice change for reave.

The biggest pathing issue for me is that AI follow each other like lemmings. This is especially noticable with infested which you expect to be everywhere, crawling over walls and movements like that but instead they all jump over the same railing in the exact same place. And the grineer in the plains. All that space and they all run in a single file over the same rock to get to you. Feels bad man.

Very happy about melee channeling fix. Had some survivability issues on my volt with that bug active cause there are times in sorties/arbitration where if you arent hitting something you die. And I kept forgetting to turn on channeling before sprinting. Then I got adaptation and everything was A-ok again.

I guess this is a downside. With the new arbitration mods, the slot on my Volt for Peculiar mods is gone. Bit of a shame. Highly recommend making a specific slot for peculiar mods. Then making a bunch of them and make them only available as login rewards or in the market for plat since they are essentially another warframe cosmetic at this point.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Revenant’s Reave now follows the direction of your reticle as opposed to always in a straight line. This allows you to steer it freely. You can of course maintain the original behaviour of a straight line by simply not aiming your reticle, but for those of you wanting better control over where Reave goes are now able to freely steer!

Can we have this for Nidus?

Also, idk if this is just me but since a recent hotfix Warframe has instantly closed for me once and brought me to this page: https://www.warframe.com/hardwarefail

It just opened that page twice at once right after i just finished this hotfix (Still on launcher, not even in the game yet). I can confirm i am having no hardware issues but this is just a minor annoyance. 

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes towards broken AI spawns in the Grineer Forest tileset.

It was a bit weird going through an Exterminate with absolutely no Grineer showing up...

34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Minor sound balancing and design updates to new melee sounds.
  • Minor updates to jump slam sounds for Melee Hammer weapons.

The updated sounds are already great - the extra tweaks are still welcome though.

32 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  •   Reveal hidden contents

• Fixed the Paracesis having incorrect Mod capacity at Rank 30, which resulted in certain Mods not functioning correctly. This also fixes not being prompted that an equipped Mod that you are Ranking up via Endo exceeds the max Mod capacity and to uninstall.
    • Fixed ability to Forma the Paracesis for the second time when it is not at its ‘max Rank’.

MUCH appreciated!

10 minutes ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Thats a super nice change for reave.

The biggest pathing issue for me is that AI follow each other like lemmings. This is especially noticable with infested which you expect to be everywhere, crawling over walls and movements like that but instead they all jump over the same railing in the exact same place. And the grineer in the plains. All that space and they all run in a single file over the same rock to get to you. Feels bad man.

Very happy about melee channeling fix. Had some survivability issues on my volt with that bug active cause there are times in sorties/arbitration where if you arent hitting something you die. And I kept forgetting to turn on channeling before sprinting. Then I got adaptation and everything was A-ok again.

I guess this is a downside. With the new arbitration mods, the slot on my Volt for Peculiar mods is gone. Bit of a shame. Highly recommend making a specific slot for peculiar mods. Then making a bunch of them and make them only available as login rewards or in the market for plat since they are essentially another warframe cosmetic at this point.

Paragraph A: 100% agree. Warframe AI pathing hurts my immersion and is a blemish on the overall quality of the game. 

Paragraph B: Also this 100%. Seriously affected my gameplay. If fixed, much appreciated. 

Paragraph C: Arbitration Mods and Peculiars should have their own slots. Seriously. I get that you [DE] don’t want us to be too overpowered, but when it comes to augments, utility mods, and parkour mods, you really limit the creativity of many builds when you don’t give us more room to work with. 

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do over there, DE. Waiting to be amazed again by your next stunning content drop. 

Archived