Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

It was so much troll feedback on the Adaptation that I thought they would nerf, I'm surprised.  ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶

Keep up the good work, thanks.

DE I hope you allow us to continue to mix and match top and bottom suit parts(I've managed to make some nice looking combinations), my main issue was that parts that used to be boots and "Helmets" were being stuck to the suits.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb TALISMAN_XVII:

Just tested the Adaptation mod after the "fix" out of curiosity, theres no way thats providing 90 percent damage reduction :crylaugh: might want to adjust the discription of the mod to something more fitting.

What exactly do you mean? Is it more or less?

2 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

To...get additional mod capacity maybe? Also...

Reveal hidden contents

Added bonus to damage vs Sentients?

Duh im not stupid but wouldn't have been easier just to put the umbra polarities on it for your bonus sentient damage instead of making it cost 5 FORCED FORMA to get the mastery for it and unlock that damage?! I mean there there for a reason you give us mods and polarities for this purpose then you make a story sword to make fun of the formaframe meme?

9 minutes ago, TALISMAN_XVII said:

Just tested the Adaptation mod after the "fix" out of curiosity, theres no way thats providing 90 percent damage reduction :crylaugh: might want to adjust the discription of the mod to something more fitting.

The description is clear, it offers resistance to one element of that attack, the problem is that they are confusing with resistance to total damage, which is why people are asking nerf without first testing.

19 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Reread that slowly, PVP needs fixes. Pretty sure the only way to fix it would be to do the same thing that happened with the raids and just remove them

Lunaro was fine before the update. The mode itself doesn't even require maintainence to keep it as it is. However the last update bugged it out despite no change/fix being directed to the it besides the team flags. 

I have no clue on the issues/bugs on the other 3 modes. But lunaro was didn't need any fix before the update came.

1 minute ago, Eragon0413 said:

Lunaro was fine before the update. Lunaro doesn doesn't even require maintainence to keep the game mode as it is. However the last update bugged it out despite no change/fix being directed to the gamemode itself besides the team flags. 

I have no clue on the issues/bugs on the other 3 modes. But lunaro was fine before the update came.

I was going at the fact that even less people play Lunaro/PVP than played any of the raids and you're like 1 of 5 people that actively play it hence why you're the only one reporting bugs for a mode with little to no actual playerbase

il y a 47 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Revenant’s Reave now follows the direction of your reticle as opposed to always in a straight line. This allows you to steer it freely. You can of course maintain the original behaviour of a straight line by simply not aiming your reticle, but for those of you wanting better control over where Reave goes are now able to freely steer!

A few other skills could use a similar QoL tweak (hydroid's wave, maybe to some extent zephyr's tailwind...)

Also, HDR and adaptative exposure is still sometime wonky, even though it autocorrect itself after 5-10s... still annoying at time.

"screenshakes turned back ON while setting is OFF" as I mentionned multiple times still seems to be a thing

Thanks for the infos.

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Spirit:

@[DE]Rebecca  Dojo Inspiration hall cant have observatory/obstacle course/elevators/reactors ABOVE it. while it can have any of the large rooms.... Is it intended or shall we wait for a fix?
Also Inspiration hall cant be marked as Spawn point. shall we expect fix on this or no? Entire dojo building depends on those two things 😞 Please at least let me know if nothing will change so i can plan construction accordingly

if youre interested in seing the actuall skybox:

Click below so see pic.

10 minutes ago, Peter said:

The description is clear, it offers resistance to one element of that attack, the problem is that they are confusing with resistance to total damage, which is why people are asking nerf without first testing.

The discription isn't "clear" haha, its ambiguous.

9 minutes ago, Fanzschnabs said:

A few other skills could use a similar QoL tweak (hydroid's wave, maybe to some extent zephyr's tailwind...)

Agreed. Pretty much all dashes could use some degree of steerability. Tilesets have to many random-ass obstacles in them for strictly linear dashes longer than 5 meters or so.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

AI Fixes:

With our Mainline update, we refactored the Locomotion system (which is the code that controls how AI find their way around the level) - primarily to allow us to have AI switch between different movement modes (eg walking & flying). These AI code changes have resulted in multiple scenarios of AI struggling to respect current level pathing, which are the issues being noticed post Update 23.10.0. Below are improvements to the new issues and investigation continues into other reports (Arbitration AI, etc):

• Further improvements to Locomotion code that triggers when bad AI pathing occurs.
  • Fixes towards broken AI spawns in the Grineer Forest tileset.
  • Fixes towards AI becoming stuck in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.

I've got to be honest the enemies have seemed more 'twitchy' in their movements since the 23.10.x updates so is there any chance they can have their movements 'smoothed out' a little. 

Now it may be down to a bad host(s) but the pings are usually good so if it is it would be computer side (so the usual request for better host selection and/or a 'no host option'), if it is computer side, the sooner the min specs are increased the better then.

The AI doesn't seem to like the new power donation aura on speed nova either imo, it's almost like the AI can't keep up with the speed they're moving and in at least one experience the host pc (not the nova) was struggling to keep up with the necessary processing.  Now don't get me wrong I don't want it nerfing but there might be an issue with the way it's working, at  least with nova.

Archived