Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed inability to Channel your Melee weapon while sprinting.

I still cant channel at all with my left trigger button on my xbox one controller with my weapon or my warframe channel abilities like Exalted Blade

33 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

I was going at the fact that even less people play Lunaro/PVP than played any of the raids and you're like 1 of 5 people that actively play it hence why you're the only one reporting bugs for a mode with little to no actual playerbase

Reread your first post slowly.

It said nothing about conclave active playerbase but rather it needing changes/fixes.

WarframeScreenshot2018.10.16-23.13.07.23@[DE]Rebecca  *BUG REPORT*

Since this update i've found that the void survival mission now has a random large black box that spawns in some of the dead end rooms that does nothing.

I've seen this multiple times now, it may also spawn in other void missions so i thought i would bring it up as this wasn't happening before this update and it's clearly a mistake.

1 hour ago, ShinTechG said:

I haven't heard any response from DE about the unbalanced and dragged out times of Arbitration missions like Defense. Appreciate all the bug fixes so far but, are you guys planning to do anything about this and further improvements to Arbitrations? Thanks!

Signal boosting this, Defense takes goddamn forever. Normally Defense missions can be faster than Survival if you kill enemies fast enough, but the literal only way to make it take less time than Survival right now is to take a speedva, and even if that does do the job, that makes the mission much, much harder, and the enemies much, much more painful.

Can you please fix the Vetala Armor Set not working on big frames? This is one of the most broken parts of the game. The fact that you can't even see where you are aiming is fundamentally broken. And people bought this for a lot of platinum. Make it transparent when you are aiming. Simple solution. 

Otherwise, the elite alerts are nice addition. Keep it up!

Yet again, no fix for anyone using colors from the "legacy palette" enabled option palettes in the gameplay menu. I can only hope that this "bug" is addressed soon alongside the operator cosmetics problem. It isn't fun losing your favorites menu and having your colors defaulted.

I posted this last update, but is use a ps4 controller and i can no longer melee channel with the L2 trigger, and if i swap that intup to something else like melee for example i cant melee but i can channel with the other button.

Archived