Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

Servers have been throwing a fit since chimera 10.3. The Lag is unbearable at times. I shouldn't have to wait 20 seconds to switch from operator to warframe during an eidolon capture. sometimes it takes 30 seconds to get the portal to the next stage of ESO to appear. My connection is fine and the people ive played with have all claimed good connections and seem to be in the same region.

not sure if I'm just missunderstanding how this works but shouldn't power donation and overextended give me 10% power strength? https://imgur.com/a/Tga4yhZ 
also I've been running into an issue on multiple extermination missions where the enemies dont spawn until right before the exit but not all at once so I have to run back and forth trying to get them to spawn. 

good luck with all the bug fixes!! I appreciate all of your hard work! 

3 hours ago, Eragon0413 said:

Lunaro needs fixes.

-Player crashing when picking up ball after a goal

-Checking is now doubled the distance and speed

-Ball hits warframe when thrown directly in front and weird ball physics since Chimera

But, is anyone genuinely playing Lunaro? Like I'm truly curious.

I’ve noticed that Octavia’s rollerball AI is bugged, I encountered this in sanctuary onslaught, the rollerball isn’t grabbing her mallet and tends to stay still barely moving after zone 1. And thanks for fixing Helios my scanner boi Prime has been as buggy as Ordis since the mainline

3 hours ago, --Q--Kazz said:

Are lures ever going to behave how they did before chimera? And will drones actually stop getting stuck in random spawn rooms? What about defense missions not spawning enemies?

in my experience there is one enemy left, under the floor or in a wall. this is great for arbitrations because it seems to usually be the drone, so you cannot destroy it in any way shape or form cause no melee through floor/wall.

hace 3 horas, Spirit dijo:

@[DE]Rebecca  Dojo Inspiration hall cant have observatory/obstacle course/elevators/reactors ABOVE it. while it can have any of the large rooms.... Is it intended or shall we wait for a fix?
Also Inspiration hall cant be marked as Spawn point. shall we expect fix on this or no? Entire dojo building depends on those two things 😞 Please at least let me know if nothing will change so i can plan construction accordingly

Observatories, obstacle courses and reactors are "too tall" to fit if you want to place one above another. Not many people know that these rooms can be vertically obstructed, and you'll need at least 2 elevators' space to make them not collide. This should be definitely addressed

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1010915-its-impossible-to-build-some-dojo-rooms-because-they-are-too-tall-to-fit/

1 minute ago, GkarB5 said:

Thank you for these fixes, DE, but I'm still waiting for a fix for not being able to choose the Extract or Battle option during endless missions:

als this MUST happen. i refuse to play public matches because of this, and i just solo survival/excavation for 30-40 minutes unless i sneeze and one of my buffs run out. and i dont do defense because of all the glitches. i will give it a try to see if these fixes fixed it this time like they said it did last time.

1 hour ago, Xaelroa said:

Yet again, no fix for anyone using colors from the "legacy palette" enabled option palettes in the gameplay menu. I can only hope that this "bug" is addressed soon alongside the operator cosmetics problem. It isn't fun losing your favorites menu and having your colors defaulted.

Not a fix but a good workaround I found is that if you don't favourite any legacy pallete colors, your customization will return to the way they were only if you haven't tinkered with them. This also prevents them from being defaulted everytime you log off and on. You can continue to use them as normal so long as you don't favourite any.

Hi, it's the first time something like this has happened to me, after the chimera update, all the decorations on my ship disappeared, and they're not in my inventory either! the truth cost me everything. and I would like to know if it has a solution. I know they are great guys! a big hug from Argentina  PS: my pets now sleep on the ground, that's very sad!

il y a 33 minutes, Adamant80 a dit :

Servers have been throwing a fit since chimera 10.3. The Lag is unbearable at times. I shouldn't have to wait 20 seconds to switch from operator to warframe during an eidolon capture. sometimes it takes 30 seconds to get the portal to the next stage of ESO to appear. My connection is fine and the people ive played with have all claimed good connections and seem to be in the same region.

"servers" are only there for relays/dojo/account login/account inventories. The game itself (whenever you're out there shooting and slashing at things) is (almost exclusively) Peer2Peer.

What you experience when you connect to a game is lag/packetloss/high latency between you and the host, possibly due to limited bandwidth on either part, either because someone is downloading/uploading at the same time on either connections, or the connection isn't good enough (globally -not enough KB/s- or, again, between you and the host, due to limited bandwidth and priorities between ISPs -that's called peering- , or even just not good enough, quality wise add too much packetloss and you got a bunch of problems showing in an UDP-based game like warframe, including "why do these clicking drops follow me and aren't picked up by vacuum", "why does it say 'power in use' ?" and the 2016 summer hit "GHaaaaaaaAAAaaa! Why won't that door open for me !").

The only other possibility, is that the host hasn't got a decent enough computer to run Warframe on, but with everyone moving away from 32bits system, this shouldn't be happening at all since whatever is required to run those 64Bits OS is probably above the requirements for warframe.

Eidolon hunts still broken since Chimera update. A list of the issues.

Eidolon lures - the spawns are broken currently, not spawning where they normally would. They randomly float up into the sky so that they can't be filled with vomvalysts and you have to fly up in archwing to grab the loot they drop. They also get randomly stuck on terrain.

Vomvalysts - their spawns are currently broken, please fix this back to how it was.

Unairu focus school, unairu wisps are not spawning while void blasting the eidolon like they normally would. It is an issue with the eidolon becoming invulnerable(during the emp scream and when coming out of the lake after summoning) and not being able to be targeted by void blast during this invulnerable phase. Please fix this.

Archwing artificial ceiling is back in the plains, we can no longer fly high. Please fix.

The new energy pads have a very slight delay between deployment and giving you energy.  That may not sound like much but it's an issue when trying to drop energy pads for using itzals blink ability.

Keep up the good work on all the fixes.

45 minutes ago, Mister_Sneeze said:

not sure if I'm just missunderstanding how this works but shouldn't power donation and overextended give me 10% power strength? https://imgur.com/a/Tga4yhZ 
also I've been running into an issue on multiple extermination missions where the enemies dont spawn until right before the exit but not all at once so I have to run back and forth trying to get them to spawn. 

good luck with all the bug fixes!! I appreciate all of your hard work! 

Aura's do not take effect in stats until you are in a mission, if you look in mission at abilities you should have -60% slow in mission vs outside of missions you will have -30% slow

While out on the plains I noticed a rather large friend decided to stay out and enjoy some fresh morning sunshine with me. 

It was fully interactive except it could not move, though it did have subtle idle animations and the only attack it could perform was its aerial burst tracking shot.   

I'm sure it just got lost on its way back to the lake, but I'm worried it might get some sunburn. 

Note; I was on the plains during the night/day transition, so the plains never did a full reload before I found it. 

DPEqHUb.png

55JPYuE.png

Z59kXVV.png

Y1BGpL1.png

Archived