Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

•   Hide contents

• Fixed the Paracesis having incorrect Mod capacity at Rank 30, which resulted in certain Mods not functioning correctly. This also fixes not being prompted that an equipped Mod that you are Ranking up via Endo exceeds the max Mod capacity and to uninstall.
    • Fixed ability to Forma the Paracesis for the second time when it is not at its ‘max Rank’.

Well, that's going to take a while for other players. Can you at least address the cost of it? Considering that Baro Ki'Teer is coming this week, 1000 Ducats is quite a stretch.

Also, I seem to use Reave more often thanks to its scaling allow it to kill much tougher enemies (Bursas, Heavy Gunners, etc.) in one or two uses. This change makes it much more bearable.

Kudos to you guys for the hotfix.

1 minute ago, ShinTechG said:

I haven't heard any response from DE about the unbalanced and dragged out times of Arbitration missions like Defense. Appreciate all the bug fixes so far but, are you guys planning to do anything about this and further improvements to Arbitrations? Thanks!

4 minutes ago, --Q--Kazz said:

Are lures ever going to behave how they did before chimera? And will drones actually stop getting stuck in random spawn rooms? What about defense missions not spawning enemies?

They changed spawning issues in the last hotfix 23.10.3, maybe you should check it out since i haven't had nearly as much trouble with enemies not spawning. though defence missions are still slower than any other endless mission so i skip them unless i get good buffs

First thing I'm immediately noticing is still having random asymmetric channeling effects on orbiter from targis prime on Rhino (left shoulder in this pic). And no fixes for exterminate spawns listed?

Also noticed last night not able to send gifts to people in your lobby. It seems to think I'm trying to invite and says they're already in the party.J64gtM5.jpg

Just now, dziellsGamer said:

They changed spawning issues in the last hotfix 23.10.3, maybe you should check it out since i haven't had nearly as much trouble with enemies not spawning. though defence missions are still slower than any other endless mission so i skip them unless i get good buffs

That's the thing. I did test it. In fact, the defense mission I'm talking about was done like 10 hours ago, so the issues are certainly still prevalent

Just now, dziellsGamer said:

They changed spawning issues in the last hotfix 23.10.3, maybe you should check it out since i haven't had nearly as much trouble with enemies not spawning.

Already tested immediately after the fixes.  I never mentioned anything about enemy spawn issues, only the inconsistency between mission types

Thanks DE for the fast Mesa fix it makes me happy but... also super sad. So, Mesa got a abilitie buged/not working normal and in 2 or 3 days we got it fix. Ash Smoke Shadow still buged like almost a year and we still dont have a fix for to be able to use the mod again in Defence missions like sorties and the new elite Alerts.

Fix Ash Smoke Shadow (atm the defence/operator/host... dont get the stealth)

ps: works fine in rescue missions

1 minute ago, CalmLikeAB0mb said:

Thanks DE for the fast Mesa fix it makes me happy but... also super sad. So, Mesa got a abilitie buged/not working normal and in 2 or 3 days we got it fix. Ash Smoke Shadow still buged like almost a year and we still dont have a fix for to be able to use the mod again in Defence missions like sorties and the new elite Alerts.

Fix Ash Smoke Shadow (atm the defence/operator/host... dont get the stealth)

ps: works fine in rescue missions

Sadly, I think that one was stated to be intended though I would be pleased if the Smoke Shadow change was reverted to allow it to work more reliably.

Archived