Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.4

[DE]Rebecca

Melee using two-handed weapons just about all weapons (exceptions are nikanas using Blind Justice, opening strikes with nikanas using the other two stances, and the first strike in Whip-Blade combos) still prevents all movement (whether sprinting or not) beyond aiming and whatever forward movement is inherent in each move.

This is not merely some minor drawback, it's essentially total crippling of all two-handers most weapons that aren't using stances like Tempo Royale or aforementioned exceptions.

ok i know that there is plenty of bugs that are ruining playability. but why are there not much talk about this type of bug.lIyGl64.jpg or this bug with the pakal chest piece.LEqMcR2.jpg

where the energy bit on the rib of the pakal chest piece looks upside down or something here is a comparison xDfJuJl.jpg

i thought i posted the pakal armor glitch in the art and animation bugs. how long does it take for them to get to working on that usually. i know the time might be a bit delayed due to them working on things like fortuna and melee 3.0. and was wondering because i really like the pakal. and i enjoyed the war's new weapon trail visuals that  came with 23.10.0 till 23.10.1 or 23.10.2 attempted to fix some melee having too big of a weapon trail and shrunken war's weapon trail to around the size of a glaive or a dagger.

Thanks, DE.

One question though: will you make item selection in the foundry of the nexus (mobile) app plausible? Seeing as some players use this to track certain things, I think this would be a great addition to what is already a great game (not to mention it being F2P).

Thanks again, DE!

13 hours ago, Talinthis said:

als this MUST happen. i refuse to play public matches because of this, and i just solo survival/excavation for 30-40 minutes unless i sneeze and one of my buffs run out. and i dont do defense because of all the glitches. i will give it a try to see if these fixes fixed it this time like they said it did last time.

I'm very pleased to learn that I'm not the only Tenno experiencing this particular issue.

Thank you very much for responding to this issue.

Now that the archwing launchers are infinite. why do we need the blueprint to make 50 of them? Suggestion: reduce the cost since we no longer need such a hefty price to make 49 unusable archwing launchers. we also don't need it to be reusable. i had to make 50 archwing launchers just to be able to use it in the plains again.

3 hours ago, Primus said:

So whats the deal with the Vitus Illumina decoration, its invisible when you place it anywhere on the ship. Do you have to do the arbitrations daily to keep it lit up or whats the deal here?

I can see mine all the time but it uses a lot of particle effects. Did you turn yours off?

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Spirit:

@mistsack i I dont really care much about the outside of the room. i simply cant proceed with my originally planned dojo layout because this hall doesnt quite operate like a hall. so I'd love to know if its intended and i shall deal with it or should i wait for the hotfix

Yes but the skybox should be pretty much the "hit box" and as we all know by know this room is taller than the standart rooms, so i take like 1 1/2 block upwards if we can define it that way. so i think it is intended.

Well, channeling isn't fully fixed because I can't still channel no matter what, be it sprinting or not, be it normal or exalted melees. This is not linked to my pad either, I remapped melee channeling and it fixed nothing and my aim and open chat feature on that button as well are working perfectly.

Archived