Synoid Simulor Is Still Not Fixed

Blanco12504

Question

(As of this posting, I do not know if the normal Simulor is similarly bugged. Feel free to post about its current state.)

I've been away for awhile. I recently popped back in, wanting to test Nezha's rework with Synoid Simulor's Vacuum effect that comes from stacking orbs.

Only... it's gone. The gravitational effect of Synoid Simulor is completely missing. Enemies are not drawn into the stacked orbs via gravitational pull. It seems that this happened, presumably by mistake, during the weapon balance in 2017. This change was never mentioned in the patch notes, leaving me to think that this change was unintentional. I mean, why would DE nerf the Synoid Simulor so hard, and take away the main premise of the weapon? This has to be a bug.

4 answers to this question

I... have to respectfully disagree. I know that the orbs pulled enemies together similar to Vauban's Vortex. I used the weapon's gravity effect often in the past. Several others remember it as well. This post was created addressing the problem when it first appeared after the weapon re-balance. It was thought to be a bug, since there was no mention of the change.

It seems like people were upset but eventually gave up. I'm trying to resubmit that it is a bug, and should be examined.