Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration one shot for no reason (but also other mission)

ptilulu83

The line 2nd from the very bottom, is the issue. Since the mainline update Ive been seeing this happen to me and others, especially in arbitration missions. Taking 1 point of damage while having anywhere from 100 to 800+ health, and you just instantly die anyway.

So the fact that it says 1 damage versus a larger number, tells me there is a calculation error happening.

The other stuff looks normal; the damage number is higher than the health listed, which would be a 'death' or 'down'.

The 2nd line, if that was you going down, that looks suspect. You had a mountain of health.

Also the 7th line down looks suspect, as thats once again, less incoming damage than the total health, if Lulukiki went down from that, that is also an error.

Edited by Argenex

Le 17/10/2018 à 04:32, Argenex a dit :

The line 2nd from the very bottom, is the issue. Since the mainline update Ive been seeing this happen to me and others, especially in arbitration missions. Taking 1 point of damage while having anywhere from 100 to 800+ health, and you just instantly die anyway.

So the fact that it says 1 damage versus a larger number, tells me there is a calculation error happening.

The other stuff looks normal; the damage number is higher than the health listed, which would be a 'death' or 'down'. 

The 2nd line, if that was you going down, that looks suspect. You had a mountain of health.

Also the 7th line down looks suspect, as thats once again, less incoming damage than the total health, if Lulukiki went down from that, that is also an error.

every death that look suspicious is for a player. other death that look normal  are for specter or reveived mob

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the EE.log is completely unreliable for telling how much damage you are actually being killed by.  

Its been really inaccurate for me regarding those even in controlled tests where I know exactly how much damage is being done.

Most of the numbers I see here are from things that should kill people at those health levels, if you see a being killed by "unknown source" though, that's almost definitely the oneshot in Arbitration bug.