Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello. I am new on these forums....

somemivix

Hey guys im just a warframe player and youtuber here and I am trying out these forums to see what people re up to on here. Can someone give me a summary about what most people do here? I am gonna go read the rules soon but I just wanted to say hi and whats up to you tennos out there. I have been playing this game for a while now so its not like i am a noob at warframe. so there is that too

22 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

Hi new on these forums, I'm Purple you'll find me every now and again.

And as monkey said post stuff in the wrong area alot.

Or as angias said, salt and criticism lot's and lot's of it.

I suggest you run from this game while you can.

I dont know what else to play warframe has carried my YT channel a lot. BR is cancer for me and I like playing single player games a lot but i know people only care about normienite and news article yt videos

14 minutes ago, somemivix said:

I dont know what else to play warframe has carried my YT channel a lot. BR is cancer for me and I like playing single player games a lot but i know people only care about normienite and news article yt videos

Ehh, single player games do have an audience still.

Especially if you hop on a hype train for them.

Like the latest Assassin's Creed.

28 minutes ago, FlyingLlama said:

Hi, new.

Everyone who actually wants to have a serious discussion uses reddit. Forums are just salty founders and salty noobs raging about stuff they dont understand.

#*!%ing cuckit is a site FULL of NPC and suppressive people. Not a good environment for someone like me. Everyone exaggerates about anything and everyone on there acts like they are a british rich kid whose parents always spoiled them. They also dont like anything that isnt from top sources or well known sources

52 minutes ago, somemivix said:

#*!%ing cuckit is a site FULL of NPC and suppressive people. Not a good environment for someone like me. Everyone exaggerates about anything and everyone on there acts like they are a british rich kid whose parents always spoiled them. They also dont like anything that isnt from top sources or well known sources

Image result for well that escalated quickly

8 minutes ago, somemivix said:

lmao sorry. I just uhhhhh had some uhhh left alone feelings about reddit

understandable just be careful while we dont have many mods here on the forums you can still possibly get in trouble for some of what you said 

1 hour ago, somemivix said:

Trump is that you?

Just now, seprent said:

jumping the gun a tad dont ya think? 

then again i cant get political jokes if this is one so ill this is probably a self inflicted woosh 

Basically he's ragging on British people when he's speaking like trump with TOP SOURCES. As a british person, you want to start ragging on us just be prepared for me to rag on you back.

Just now, sleepychewbacca said:

MAKE REDDIT GREAT AGAIN 

Going to build those relays and make the grineer pay for it.

18 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Basically he's ragging on British people when he's speaking like trump with TOP SOURCES. As a british person, you want to start ragging on us just be prepared for me to rag on you back.

Going to build those relays and make the grineer pay for it.

literally used british kd as an example of something or someone acting snooby. I can apply this to any other race i just used it as reference. You are gonna tell me there is no such thing as a british rich kid??