Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Universe must have been wanting me to stop playin

ronzkie1968

Question

Last Friday, I sent a report to DE Support that I can't log-in ("Login Failed.Check Your Info." Error). I tried to play using another PC and *surprise* *surprise* it worked. I thought DE have resolved the issue, so come Monday, after updating, I got to play briefly for about 3 or 4 hours (I have "work" stuff) and I thought its all well and stuff. Then came Tuesday, after downloading a hotfix, I can't log-in again, I thought, maybe there's something wrong with the internet connection, so I rebooted the modem and router, no success. I rebooted the PC, still can't log-in. Re-installed Warframe, nada. I tried downloading a VPN software, I downloaded a malware (so I upgraded my anti-virus). Until today I still can't play (it's sad that I can't claim my Twitch Prime freebies because I can't log-in).

Maybe the Universe is telling me stop playing Warframe and go back to DOTA or some other games.

Or maybe, i should just wait half a year so DE can stabilize their servers or just become a forum surfer.

9 answers to this question

It happens to everyone. For me, it keeps saying "syncing data for warframe", doesn't work. So I click play without data, afraid of losing it all. This has been going on for the past three days, and I just finished ranking...

Spoiler

Paracesis to 40

So heck, I might have to start over. I'm going to cry. But hey, maybe the Universe is telling us to get out more.

3 minutes ago, ronzkie1968 said:

I've got a long way before I get to do what you just did, I recently got to MR9 (after 1 week of grinding starting from MR4).

I don't even have enough cats and shards.

Congrats on the achievement bro.

Volleyball sounds fun right now. I would totally call up some friends but it's 20 degrees. What to do when your house is caved in with snow.

And hang in there, I suggest mastering sentinels and warframes. It's quicker, easier, and faster.

1 minute ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Volleyball sounds fun right now. I would totally call up some friends but it's 20 degrees. What to do when your house is caved in with snow.

And hang in there, I suggest mastering sentinels and warframes. It's quicker, easier, and faster.

I live in the tropics, so I haven't even seen snow IRL (I don't think the ice shavings on the freezer counts as "real snow"), all we ever had here is rain, so I can't give any suggestions on what's the best to do. But you can always host a LAN Party, if it's still a thing.

I had a ton of weapon blueprints from alert missions that i didn't even know i had until a week ago. I just recently grasped the basic concepts of the game and I was like "That is a ton of weapons". So i bought some plat, registered to Twitch Prime and I thought it'll be all dandy and cool, but then I suddenly can't play.

So I think the best I can do is help other players. Maybe the Universe will give me another chance 😄

Good Luck with the weather fam

Just now, ronzkie1968 said:

I live in the tropics, so I haven't even seen snow IRL (I don't think the ice shavings on the freezer counts as "real snow"), all we ever had here is rain, so I can't give any suggestions on what's the best to do. But you can always host a LAN Party, if it's still a thing.

I had a ton of weapon blueprints from alert missions that i didn't even know i had until a week ago. I just recently grasped the basic concepts of the game and I was like "That is a ton of weapons". So i bought some plat, registered to Twitch Prime and I thought it'll be all dandy and cool, but then I suddenly can't play.

So I think the best I can do is help other players. Maybe the Universe will give me another chance 😄

Good Luck with the weather fam

Make a new account? You're not too far into the game.

And thx U2

3 minutes ago, (XB1)oOJeshuanOo said:

Make a new account? You're not too far into the game.

And thx U2

Tried it, still can't log-in. 

And I'm a little too attached now to my Umbra. Isn't he the edgiest edge lord of all of the frames? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by ronzkie1968