Orokin Reactor alerts

(XBOX)sp4wnersiak3

Chill. They will come back eventually. When I started there was a time when there were like 11 potato alerts in 5 days ans all at nighttime, which made me quit for a about a year. Just keep playing. After the Devstream in 2 days there will be a safe one for you 🙂 

Alerts and their rewards are chosen by bot, not by DE. It's just bad luck

12 minutes ago, (XB1)sp4wnersiak3 said:

I'm just wondering if this game or maybe DE is ret.... Weird. Three times in a row orokin reactor alert was at 4-5am european time. How the f.... Should i get one at 4am? LoL no i can't buy them because i'm playing without xbl gold and i'm not $&*&*#(%&ed to wake up at such early hour to get one.

Isn't it randomized though? RNG don't care where you live bro.

2 or 3 days ago there were 2 alerts and an invasion for Orokin Reactors at the same time. Was active in the evening (EU). I got them all 3.

Sometimes you have to wait weeks for it, sometimes you get 3 in a row.

Note: there's probably gonna be a Gift of the Lotus this weekend, usually they give at least one potato (Reactor or Catalyst).

1 hour ago, (XB1)sp4wnersiak3 said:

I'm just wondering if this game or maybe DE is ret.... Weird. Three times in a row orokin reactor alert was at 4-5am european time. How the f.... Should i get one at 4am? LoL no i can't buy them because i'm playing without xbl gold and i'm not $&*&*#(%&ed to wake up at such early hour to get one.

Why are you using "lol" in middle of angry rant? Are you upset or are you laughing?

3 hours ago, (XB1)sp4wnersiak3 said:

It's all RNG except Gift of the Lotus where the alert last for 24 hours. Some alert that last for 24 hours also DE ret... I mean Planned alert. So you can do the alert wherever you live.

Also, even if the alert are all under DE schedule. The alert are global on each platfrom. If alert on your timezone are on 4 am, the other maybe 9pm or even 12pm... So the topic like this will popup more. Because they cannot get their potatoes base on their timezone. So, it's a good thing they're all RNG.

4 hours ago, (XB1)sp4wnersiak3 said:

Try doing sorties everyday? I usually get one a week, if I am lucky.

56 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

RNG but worry not coz you will eventually have more reactors than you actually need. Catalyst is another story however.

see, you say that, and there was a time where I was super hungry for blue potatoes, but once you get through all the weapons, and get a few coupons with nothing better than a blue tater to spend them on, they soon mount up. I now have like 10+ catalysts spare, and about 20 reactors. it does take a lot longer to reach this point, but it's possible.

still never gonna refuse blue taters, in case DE decides to drop a bunch of weapons in one go.