Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird almost dreamlike music when playing ESO?

lightdragon64

So i was playing some Elite Sanctuary Onslaught while downloading some other games. other than the lag i expected while downloading other games i also noticed at first that there was no music. however, after a long while (i'd say probably 3-4 minutes) a strange audio track started playing that almost sounds like one people would use either when trying to induce sleep, or the kind of track you'd hear in a hypnosis video.

It's interesting, but i'm uncertain if this track was meant to be heard but overall i thought it was quite cool and would make for a good ship music if it is supposed to be there.

I edited the song a bit to get rid of moments where there was total silence, so you might notice a part or two that seems to jump or skip a bit. There was noting i could do to avoid this due to the way the audio played, but overall it sounds interesting.

Link:

Sorry if this has either been listed in patch notes or posted before, i don't browse the forms that often anymore and don't play the game as nearly as much as i used to. I'm not up to date on everything anymore.

9 hours ago, Dante102 said:

Sounds like a launcher theme that played with eso arrival.

Interesting, i did forget about that. But i didn't really assume it was a full song, but rather an sound snippet with no real purpose other than to notify you that the game was up to date.

Edited by lightdragon64