Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Known Regional Connectivity Disruptions

[DE]Megan

Tenno,

Over the last two weeks we have been dealing with an ongoing connectivity disruption on our network that continues to be persistent. Although we’re doing our best to defend ourselves we regret that this has led to some temporary login issues in some Regions. We’re sorry for the trouble this has caused and hope we can clear things up soon.

Thank you!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

can you name them/some? I fortunately can log in but for those who suffer, it would be nice to know if it is due to this problem or some other issues

This problem appears around 2-3 days ago after Chimera dropped, so yeah i think it's due to this problem.

Greetings dear Megan,
Thanks very much for that explanation. As customers, this is exactly what we all were waiting for. Just what the doctor ordered.
Posted the info' on Steam's forums here and, please, keep us informed, That would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hope you'll put a bunch of flowers and some "We're sorry" words on all Kubrow's and Kavat's graves we all kept alive.
All the Best. 

Edited by FuryI6I

Still cant login no matter what i try, some people say it works when they change password but ive had no luck with that

if it helps the issue started for me when i clicked to purchase the halloween color pallet, clicked the button, got kicked out to the inlog screen and been stuck there for 2 days now 

On 2018-10-17 at 9:58 AM, GnarlsDarkley said:

can you name them/some? I fortunately can log in but for those who suffer, it would be nice to know if it is due to this problem or some other issues

This would be extremely helpful, especially since support is basically just linking people to this thread saying "oh yeah there are some regions we know are having this issue, look here for updates" but the thread doesn't have much detail as to the current status or what regions this is happening to.

10.26.2018 It's been 4 days and I still can't log in. I don't know for how much longer i can play only osu!, I'm starting to lose my sanity. I'm writing this message in case something happens to me, and when help eventually arrives so they can find it and know what happen here on this deserted profile. But I hope that dose not happen.

Greetings Megan,
Three weeks now. Any news / helps for all of us having that login issue please?
Looking for some DE news and DE help everywhere but:
- apparently nothing on Warframe forums ;
- apparently nothing on Steam's forums ;
- no answer from DE's Support.
Thank you.