Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Known Regional Connectivity Disruptions

[DE]Megan

On 2018-10-17 at 9:58 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:
On 2018-10-17 at 9:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

this has led to some temporary login issues in some Regions.

can you name them/some? I fortunately can log in but for those who suffer, it would be nice to know if it is due to this problem or some other issues

any updates on "some temporary login issues"?
I've just returned this month after 3 long years of eagerness to play this game. only to find out on a short while, i can't login due to connectivity disruption.
I've tried playing it with VPN but still its hassle because I need to search the software with cracked file attach to it.
But even the VPN servers are down(for some reason i, can't connect, maybe the company find out the the file is cracked)

this sucks :/.. please give us a heads up if this is all done..

I really hope you can fix this soon

So has there been any news regarding the login issues alot of players have been having?

DE at the very least you could keep us updated on the issue at hand,this is not some simple sound bug or something similar,people are unable to play the game they have poured actual earned money into and large amounts of time.

Is it a DDOS attack? are the servers inoperable? is there some other problem causing the denial of service? 

First use VPN to login, change setting => option => gameplay => Network port UDP => change from default to another option.

login into your modem router. command 192.168.1.1 or check on your modem router to login into router modem (TP-LINK or whatever you have).

1. Go to network => broadband setting => IP Mode => switch IPv4 into IPv4&IPv6 => save it.
  2. Network DHCP server => enable change to disable
  3. Reboot your modem.
  4. open command prompt => type ipconfig /all, ipconfig /flushdns, ipconfig /registerdns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew
  5. thats it, u will turn back into your life warframe (sample SEA server)

• 3 weeks later...

I have had an issues multiple times lately when gathering a squad to run mission it seems to disband everyone. Sometimes they have to be reinvited, while others it joins back when entering the mission. It’s weird when it happens and we always have to check to make sure everyone is still in the squad. Happened 4 times yesterday. I am from Texas.

Just started this evening. The following happens randomly, but quite often:

1) No-one will join a public mission with me via matchmaking.

2) When people DO join a public mission with me via matchmaking, often I fall out of squad via a "host migration" and am placed into the mission by myself without anyone joining/rejoining.

3) When people DO join a public mission with me via matchmaking, often I fall out of squad via a "host migration" and am dumped back into my orbiter with a Mission Failed and an increase in my failure count (which is total BS by the way. :P)